TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    im pretty sure i'm already a meme somehow so time to give up my immunity jk

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    For my understanding, they can't start with it, but you can give it to them.
    I thought the opposite was clarified I will check this

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    unless i give it to them but it'd be a bad idea imo to give my lynchproof to someone unless i happen to get that 100% gut read town on said someone
    the people on the show survivor who give away immunity become memes
    don't become a meme

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    what is this supposed to mean
    Means u look like shit!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    unless you mean for the lie detector thing but yes im a survivor, it's obv I posted like 2 survivor related youtube links idk what more you want tbh

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    For my understanding, they can't start with it, but you can give it to them.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    unless i give it to them but it'd be a bad idea imo to give my lynchproof to someone unless i happen to get that 100% gut read town on said someone

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar


    Ok

    9. j-rodd123- at best null. Believe he also refused to make "I am Survivor" post.

    1
    what is this supposed to mean

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    And you're not gonna question why I didn't say the very same line that you had everyone else sprout?

    Huh, didn't think you expected me not to comply with you. Doesn't matter though, I'm wolf buddies with you anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    but wolves can't get lynchproof anyways?

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    probably hesitantly

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    that reminds me

    how do you think you would be posting if you were a wolf and got lynchproof the first day, if at all, DFR?

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    My role is that of a survivor and not a wolf.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    You piqued my curiosity. Show me your wang-a-dang.
    I had a theory that red blaster planned to copy-paste that into wolfchat for some reason, it was pretty ridiculous, especially considering I had been confused by the same mechanic he was talking about (or at least I think we were talking about the same thing)

    I have no strong wolf leans. I found jrodd's entrance to be not how I expected him to enter, then I thought about it, and I was ok with it.

    I think Lar is probably not a wolf

    I find Haku much funnier this time around, I think its because the self-deprecating humor is still there but they're being less severe about it and it makes me smile. Not a lot of actual work, which honestly I kind of like.

    I don't have much of substance right now.

    I am wondering if I should find DBP's lack of absence worrying, but I've been giving him until a bit before EOD in previous games and I think that works best; not really looking at him until at least like 60 or so hours have passed game-time.

    I guess I wouldn't have expected wabby to be a holdout on my proposal, I would like to hear why he didn't post that he was a survivor

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Damn I didn't even get the second l in null..

    Greg I'll post it in a separate post, I was sleep drunk.

    |
    |
    v

    Leave a comment:

Working...