TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #1411
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by botchi246
    blind how come you backed off freaky? is it not time for freaky-bashing time? maybe you are satisfied with freaky's position right now?
    hey botchi, how do you feel about this?

    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #1412
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      i feel fine about it. i was wondering why blind had backed off of you, but then he attacked you again. you are still a townread in my book. I also think blind is town for attacking the ballz off of you, but his manner leaves me a little paranoid

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1413
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Is my towny nature.
        Until I see a flip from you

        No

        ...

        No it's not


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1414
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I want to reason through how you got to this conclusion, is it possible for non-Yoshl people to figure it out?
          yes, I bet you could if you tried, you're good at solving ciphers iirc (NOT that this is a cipher, that would be illegal)
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1415
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by botchi246
            i feel fine about it. i was wondering why blind had backed off of you, but then he attacked you again. you are still a townread in my book. I also think blind is town for attacking the ballz off of you, but his manner leaves me a little paranoid
            This post makes me want to have a power drill ram up my dick.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #1416
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by Charu
              This post makes me want to have a power drill ram up my dick.
              dohoho

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1417
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Dohoho indeed


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #1418
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  hey mario, do you have any reads?

                  Comment

                  • botchi246
                    Keepin it Real since '05
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 619

                    #1419
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    This post makes me want to have a power drill ram up my dick.
                    what do you mean? are you just channeling choof lol

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1420
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      No, the post was so bad that I cringed reading it.

                      It made me legit cringe dude.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #1421
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        now that i read it again, its kinda all over the place...

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1422
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by botchi246
                          now that i read it again, its kinda all over the place...
                          you're kinda being really like
                          you're not taking sides all that well

                          putting ... at the end of some of your sentences makes me wonder what you're thinking, and that's not too good

                          you had an earlier post where you talk about why you think you normally get scumread, which was a bit weird at the time.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #1423
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            I don't like mario's vote on me.

                            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                            So I missed choof's vote on you at the moment I posted... I just skimmed too fast, human mistake! After posting, I left because I didn't have time to be in the thread all day.
                            I'm reading this as fake. He's playing off the fact that he's new to label waiting around to see if anyone replies as being in the thread all day.

                            I don't like his attitude where he puts the blame on me when I wasn't responsible for him having whatever issues which prevented him from playing the game. We are all adults here, you labelled my push on you as pressure. You have a lot of people townreading you. You showed no remorse for mislynching mak post flip even though choof wasn't even on him.

                            Now you are playing the victim by voting me and then not giving other reads.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1424
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by freakysnots
                              I don't like mario's vote on me.



                              I'm reading this as fake. He's playing off the fact that he's new to label waiting around to see if anyone replies as being in the thread all day.

                              I don't like his attitude where he puts the blame on me when I wasn't responsible for him having whatever issues which prevented him from playing the game. We are all adults here, you labelled my push on you as pressure. You have a lot of people townreading you. You showed no remorse for mislynching mak post flip even though choof wasn't even on him.

                              Now you are playing the victim by voting me and then not giving other reads.
                              if you expect to be townread for confusing the nightkill, why are you not townreading him for not knowing whether or not wolf chat has time stamps?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #1425
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                i swear i am trying to get my points across, they just arent transcribing to the postbox. its getting pretty frustrating, and its making me look really bad

                                Comment

                                Working...