TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #421
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by freakysnots
    mario you probably shouldn't vote the uncc'd desperado.
    What does uncc stand for?
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #422
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
      Hey,
      I have a strike in Yoshl's book because I kept saying I was a noob, remember? I take that kind of thing really seriously. I am trying to have a positive attitude, here. Instead of saying I'm a noob, I'll just say I'm no noob! There's no deeper meaning to it than that.

      By the way, not changing my vote on xiz. I don't know what I posted that triggered you, but man, the fact you're scoping me so hard is weird. If you're truly a cop, do a check! I have nothing to hide.
      Man...


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #423
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Stands for un-counter-claimed

        But don't listen to freakyliar-liar-pants-on-fire.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #424
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by MarioNintendo
          I don't know what I posted that triggered you, but man, the fact you're scoping me so hard is weird. If you're truly a cop, do a check! I have nothing to hide.
          what

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #425
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            mario what are you even doing right now

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #426
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              i'm trying really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt here because you're new but what the fuck

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #427
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Well xiz did say he was a cop, do you want me to find the post?
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  i am quite certain that was not a serious post by xiz especially when he said he had a wolf check on you and we haven't even had any night phases yet

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    If you're giving me the benefit of the doubt, I wouldn't want to see you zone in on me, geez
                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      Well xiz did say he was a cop, do you want me to find the post?
                      Slow down, first things first.

                      Lets believe he's the cop, so... you voted for Xiz, correct?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                        If you're giving me the benefit of the doubt, I wouldn't want to see you zone in on me, geez
                        i said i'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you keep giving me reasons to pressure you

                        starting with you refusing to move your vote off of someone that you think might actually be a cop

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          The way I read it was ''I'm going to do a wolf check on you''. But fine, maybe I just read too fast.
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                            The way I read it was ''I'm going to do a wolf check on you''. But fine, maybe I just read too fast.
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            hey mario, i actually am cop
                            i have a wolf check on you bro

                            Sorry, especially since it's your first game.
                            yeah i think you did read it too fast

                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Look, I'm a town. If he was a town as well, I don't understand why he would zone in on me so hard. That's the motivation behind my vote.
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                He zoned on you because your response to his random wolf check on you was questionable


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...