TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1681
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Some rapid fire ones since time is running out and I really want to get some Bravely Second in:

    MarioNintendo is TOWN AS HELL
    I touched up on this a little bit during sunfan's read. One post that made me really set me off as him town was his very genuine sounding reaction to freaky's "your partners told you to check the thread"

    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
    OH YEAH HOW WOULD MY PARTNERS CONTACT ME
    ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW
    Very genuine. in fact, it was my idea that he post this reaction

    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
    freaky, anybody with a hint of decency/empathy wouldn't pressure someone with limited access to this thread like you just did. Why not pressure anyone else? I posted every single opportunity I had. You don't seem to appreciate that fact, while everyone else in the thread understood it immediately. While I had a hard time monitoring the posts here, I have no reason to believe you didn't read the thread multiple times and have a much better picture than me of what is going on. The fact you're jumping to such stupid conclusions is baffling me.
    Even though this is kinda OMGUS, it does feel like a logical move for a new player. It's not really opportunistic either from this point in time since it's literally just blind on his wagon, and blind will probably be on freaky until one of them dies.



    I touched on jrodd lightly during sunfan's read too. I think he'd probably try a bit harder as wolf on here. The last game I remember him playing wolf was during the Matrix6 and I was jailkeeper. He was pretty harsh on his partner and I'm not really seeing anything like that here. His lack of activity makes it seem like he's uninterested in putting on his full tryhard pants, which I would expect from him if he happened to be wolfing.

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    I was coming in expecting to vote red instantly, because hes been wolfy but idk what to make of his anger towards yoshl there. it seemed genuine, but idk if it's alignment indicative, wolves can get mad if they get called out too
    fwiw, it's not alignment indicative. This can be easily manufactured from pretty much every alignment combination between these two.

    The tone of his posts this phase are decent too. The only thing that leaves a bad taste on my mouth is his parked vote on Red Blaster, but he could easily rectify this by EOD. Other than that, nothing crazy scummy sticks out here.

    town lean.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #1682
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      quick everybody get on red blaster for instant +10 town cred

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1683
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        quick everybody get on red blaster for instant +10 town cred
        the fuck is this post
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1684
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          quick everybody get on red blaster for instant +10 town cred
          The fuck is this post
          No

          The ACTUAL fuck is this post.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1685
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            From the looks of it though, sweetie-pie...



            ...It looks like it's more than just me that has a problem with your posts.

            hee hee hee


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #1686
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Lmao ninja
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1687
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                quick everybody get on red blaster for instant +10 town cred
                I'm guessing this is the part you pull something out of your ass and state that Red is actually a human, hmm?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1688
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Lmao ninja
                  must be daychat

                  Is this sarcasm, freaky? What kind of stunt are you trying to pull here?
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #1689
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    nothing. i simply said more votes on red blaster for town cred.

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1690
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      If I self-vote do I still get those human points?
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #1691
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        no i think you should be trying to get the wagon off of you instead of doing what you are doing right now. who do you plan to redirect this to. me?

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #1692
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by freakysnots
                          no i think you should be trying to get the wagon off of you instead of doing what you are doing right now. who do you plan to redirect this to. me?
                          Nice choice of words
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #1693
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            no seriously. what are you doing? you have 2 more people saying they are going to hop on you.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1694
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by freakysnots
                              no i think you should be trying to get the wagon off of you instead of doing what you are doing right now. who do you plan to redirect this to. me?
                              Well...

                              ...It wouldn't be too hard of a redirect if you ask me.



                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #1695
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                okay charu that was pretty rude.

                                Comment

                                Working...