TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #1726
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    i'm still in the thread if anyone needs me. i'll vote accordingly before eod.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1727
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Hey Mario I asked for you thoughts on something.
      Pls respond.
      Quote post because I don't remember you asking for thoughts from MN.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #1728
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        i'm still in the thread if anyone needs me. i'll vote accordingly before eod.
        I'm sure you'll hop back onto me, might as well do it instead of being a complete fuckass
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1729
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by Charu
          Quote post because I don't remember you asking for thoughts from MN.
          What are you his representative?
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1730
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by freakysnots
            roundbox theres still an hour can you read dbp?
            sure but I'm not gonna skip over you and blind because I'm doing so

            As time goes on, dabackpack's behavior is decidedly different from his previous game in which he was a human (Mettaton). He likes to really tunnel in on people giving them strong points in bold. He also hasn't claimed "I am the detective" this game, so that's another markedly big difference.
            He possibly could not have had a satisfactory pre-game phase, which could be affecting his mood as well.

            I am borrowing your title as witch of truth


            My lynch pool is probably somewhere in Red Blaster/Botchi/DaBackpack, possibly YoshL. It only looks like Red Blaster is here, which is a shitty look on them especially since I've seen them lurking (sans DaBackpack). Why so why YoshL??
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1731
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by roundbox
              Why so why YoshL??
              this should say "why so shy"
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #1732
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Botchi, Round and MN I'd like options on this string of posts since you all appear to be here
                See fuck you charu!
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #1733
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Votes from post 1142 to post 1729
                  Night in 0:49:31

                  ---

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #1734
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    I'm sure you'll hop back onto me, might as well do it instead of being a complete fuckass
                    i don't know if you understood your wagon or not, but if i kept my vote on dbp and stuck to it, you would have been lynched regardless of me being on you or not. i don't know if this is a dumbtell or that was a wolf giving up.

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1735
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      I like how jrodd has 10 posts but nobody is giving him shit about it lmao.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #1736
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        kinda shaky on red blaster wagon since yoshl parked his vote there and hasn't really voiced anything since
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1737
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          I see you too blind. Care to join us?
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #1738
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            I like how jrodd has 10 posts but nobody is giving him shit about it lmao.
                            HEY GUESS WHO IS MY 2ND TOP SCUMREAD???

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1739
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              I like how jrodd has 10 posts but nobody is giving him shit about it lmao.
                              Difference here, buddy-o-pal, is your posts love to make logical fallacies.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #1740
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                HEY GUESS WHO IS MY 2ND TOP SCUMREAD???
                                Boy you just love not pushing your scumreads at all don't you?
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...