TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #1666
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    yoshl voted for mak at the same time as roundbox. for the same reason. but no one is giving yoshl shit for that. seems like WOLFY TO ME

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #1667
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      yoshl voted for mak at the same time as roundbox. for the same reason. but no one is giving yoshl shit for that. seems like WOLFY TO ME
      I thought it didn't matter according to your logic?
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #1668
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        That's a really bad mindset to have.
        "I'm voting a human because nobody else is voting my top wolf lean."
        hey man i'm a realist. eod is in 2 hours and i gave out my reasons. my townreads i mentioned earlier (yoshl, thesunfan, charu) all won't vote dbp over whoever they are voting.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #1669
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Votes from post 1142 to post 1666
          Night in 1:50:51

          ---
          • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
          • 3 -- Red Blaster -- YoshL (38), j-rodd123 (10), freakysnots (97)
          • 1 -- roundbox -- DaBackpack (43)
          • 1 -- botchi246 -- thesunfan (63)
          • 1 -- blindreper1179 -- Charu (102)
          • 1 -- freakysnots -- MarioNintendo (43)
          • 4 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (44), botchi246 (16), Red Blaster (36), roundbox (28)

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #1670
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            I thought it didn't matter according to your logic?
            showing preference for lynching roundbox over yoshl seems like wolves pushing their agenda as part of their plot to implicate people over the choof night kill.

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #1671
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              The sheep is real with freaky
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #1672
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                not sheeping. my dbp vote is wasted.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #1673
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  i would lynch dbp 999 out of 1000 times if i could

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1674
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    And now: Red Blaster!

                    D0 was pretty much all at PAX. From what you did post, here's what I found:

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Fun fact: I've yet to be lynched since being allowed back
                    cool. Why bring this up?

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Code:
                    u r   w o r t h l e s s
                    Anyway lmao Xiz. Since he flipped town I'm gonna scope who was trying to get him lynched based off of his claiming nonsense the hardest. I remember choobers being one of the people on him and he instantly moved to the next soft target sooo choof
                    He parks his vote on choof here. I don't agree with you that people who were scumreading xiz were necessarily wolfy. The composition of town:scum this game is 11:3. More likely than not, your read is going to land on a town. Also, choof's style is exactly as you described. He has a rather difficult time doing so when he rolls wolf, so this vote is pretty shitty and tells us you didn't read the thread. Which, admittedly, you didn't.

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    I mean it's possible.
                    His claim was shifty and I'm not gonna argue that, but I wouldn't put it past a wolf to jump on the kill xiz train in the event he could've been for real ya know?
                    no

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Was that not implied by my vote? I thought it was pretty clearly stated.

                    Do you disagree that it's likely a wolf would jump on that situation? Usually when people analyze lynch wagons it's to the effect of wolves jumping on fairly early or towards the end so it would make sense.
                    I think rolehunting is more for people asking questions in thread to root out possible blues. I don't think openly advocating a lynch for a pretty sketchy claim (it's Xiz we're talking about here) makes it rolehunting.

                    I don't disagree, but since choof was the one out of the group you picked, it does make me ???

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Honestly Charu and jrodd aside, I don't particularly like anyone else so far.

                    blind, freaky, round - and one other person I won't mention due to them having a high probability of being triggered - can all hang today for all I care.
                    Why? We need reasons.

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Why him over roundbox? Round has been inherently more scummy than MN.

                    Protecting your partner?
                    Why? We need reasons.

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Nah it's not happening because it's the same argument every game we're both in. We waste all this time with personal grudges and 9/10 times it ends up being t/t.
                    How are you viewing YoshL this game (not to trigger you)? Do you think it's t/t? fmpov this whole clash between the two of you is a fucking dead horse at this point and it's a little annoying to see and it pretty much means nothing to me in terms of alignment since it can be pulled out of nowhere

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    His vote on Maki was actually pretty scummy. The lynch was set and he pushed it into a kitb last minute without really offering much in the way of reasoning. Obviously if he's a wolf saving his partner this is a really bad play, but I don't feel good just writing it off so easily.
                    I agree that my vote was garbage as fuck, but I will deny until my own physical IRL death that I did not see YoshL's vote on blind.

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    A forced kitb between two known humans - because the wolves would know that they would've been humans - benefits them more abd also increases the percentage of possibly hitting some sort of role.

                    Is my logic wrong there?
                    Ibid
                    Also, I do agree that KitB situations take away accountability from wolves.

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    If blind was a wolf do you think his team would let him get put to a kitb in D1?
                    I agree with what Charu said about this ("If they were wolfy as fuck, sure!")

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    And that post applies to everyone else on my wagon as well
                    So does this mean that all voters on you have no valid reason to have their vote placed?

                    The Verdict
                    After sifting through his posts, Red Blaster is taking his usual defensive stance. He hasn't really brought out much for ammunition into the latter half of this phase, which is somewhat disconcerting. I'm going to echo my earlier post and say "WE NEED REASONS". I have a taste of scummy due to a lack of hunting during this phase in addition to his vote logic on choof.
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #1675
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      unvote
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1676
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Red Blaster, I'm still not liking the posts you're making.

                        Better step it up or face my vote!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1677
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Hee hee hee


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1678
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Hello everyone was playing gosh darn Silent Hill for the Playstation because I wanted a spoopy session this evening.

                            BUT NOW I'M IF THE HERE. So have no fear!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1679
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              A part of me is liking (and appreciating) what roundbox is doing. If that were a wolf roundbox, then hoowee, that's a lot of effort,.

                              Mmmmm


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #1680
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Red Blaster, I'm still not liking the posts you're making.

                                Better step it up or face my vote!
                                Allow me to just cater my posts to your liking then
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...