TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #1651
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    yeah i mean that. scum roundbox would never vote mak if blindreper was town in that situation.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1652
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Botchi, Round and MN I'd like options on this string of posts since you all appear to be here
      I'm around, making tower posts and such. I don't like that his scum pool is wide open and it sounds like he'll jump on any wagon.

      freaky, who are you townreading?
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #1653
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        I can go into detail about that read for you. What part of it don't you understand?

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #1654
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by roundbox
          freaky, who are you townreading?
          I'm under the assumption that mak v blind was town v town and basing reads off of that. Like I think charu is town. I think yoshl is probably town. You are town if I can trust my judgement on blind. I think thesunfan is town.

          My lynch pool is under the assumption that blind is town because otherwise i'd be voting for him and possibly roundbox next.

          Red Blaster, botchi are both null because of their vote placements d1.

          Top wolf read is dbp because of his vote placement on blindreaper. 2nd wolf read is between mario/jrodd. 3rd wolf read is between red blaster / botchi / and one of jrodd/mario.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #1655
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            He voted Maki though what are you talking about lmao
            Originally posted by freakysnots
            I can go into detail about that read for you. What part of it don't you understand?
            this was directed at red blaster.

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #1656
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by freakysnots
              this was directed at red blaster.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1657
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Next: BOTCHI


                My first point on botchi was his high amount of flavor posting and a real lack of content posts. Since that original post, he's definitely done a better job at making more game oriented posts. As to what those posts say: let's do it!

                Originally posted by botchi246
                Im around now. My work is kinda sporadic and i finally have the rest of the night off. Are there any burning questions for me?

                Also, i should [/twgv]unvote [/twgv] cuz yoshl vote was based on the cockblock.
                I hate this post so much. The whole schtick of "anyone have any questions for me?" takes away responsibility of finding information from botchi and puts it onto someone else to do that for him. I ain't like it

                Originally posted by botchi246
                There are a few things i can glean from the game thus far. Most of my ideas are pretty simple.

                The null guys for me are blind, red blaster, makil, and marionintendo.
                Blind has been playing a good amount but i cant really say anything has swayed me from null territory.
                Reb Blaster and Makil have been around a little bit, but I need more conten from them.
                Marionintendo had that little spurt of activity which a few people read into a little too deeply i think. I think it was just a new player thing, because i remember being new and of course some posts are weird because there is noe experience to put behind it. That said, i think his posts should be looked at inn the rawest sense because if there is anything alignment indicative, it will be out in the open.

                My town leans at this point are choof, dbp, roundbox, sunfan, freakysnots, and yoshl in that order.

                I really like choofs style. He has good content and is keeping me grounded. Hes really the only solid townread right now.
                Dbp roundbox and sunfan are very light townreads. Dbp is more of a gutread for me. But its stronger than any townpoints i gave to roundbox or sunfan. Im also most interested in seeing his reads list
                The lightest town teads are freakysnots and yoshl.
                Freaky did that weird fakeclaim thing which i suppose was a way to get reactions? Correct me if im wrong. It was off but i think it was in towns best interest.
                Yoshl is the lightest town read there. First, there was that thing with the siggy. (Ok i need to stop referencing that i know.)

                Charu is my only scum lean. He had that weird defenaive thing about MN, which i thought might have been some coaching possibly. I thought it was feasible that they could have been talking in the background with their intereting post succession. Prolly should take this into account further.down the line just in case MN switches.to a side. Also he has been a little quiet lately, and the one i would like to put the most pressure on. charu
                Here's his big readz list. I think his points on red blaster and makilaz are valid at his time of posting. As for blind, there was plenty to go on, so I'm not sure what to make of that particular null read.
                MN is a little wish-washy for me, but I can accept his stance considering he's still pretty new himself and is identifying with his newness.
                Not sure what it means by "choof is keeping me grounded".
                I don't really see any reason here he's townreading me or sunfan.
                Disagree with his stance on freaky's move, but I guess I'll take it.
                Yoshl's is absolutely meaningless.

                For Charu to be your only scumread means that two of your four null reads have to be wolves based on your understanding at this point. Considering mak flipped town, this would potentially mean your wolf team is Charu + MN/red blaster/blind. I'll see how this holds up in your future reads.
                Oh, looks like you forgot jrodd. So this means 5 (!) nulls?

                Originally posted by botchi246
                So you are townreading them based on misinformed reactions? Sounds shaky
                Closer to EOD you make this attack against freaky. He was a town, albeit very light town, but this post here looks like an opinion change from botchi. This is a post and response that was NEVER followed up on. It just looked like an attack to make an attack, which is almost never a good thing if it's never followed up on.

                Originally posted by botchi246
                How many people have votes on makilaz that just think she gave up? Anyone other than choof?
                Decent point here, but it's followed up with some steering

                Originally posted by botchi246
                I dont think makil is the best lynch. Im still set on charu...
                Originally posted by botchi246
                Between mak and blind, its a tough decision for me for tonight's lynch.
                Blind has that fiery passion. But is it too heated?
                Mak slipped into apathy. I want more from her. Moreeee
                What is this? The blind line sounds like some TV announcer, and the Makilaz point made me stop dead in my tracks. I posted that people expecting her to come back were delusional. Turns out it was just botchi that said that.

                Originally posted by botchi246
                i didnt really see it as a slip. but ya know how twg gets...people attach significance to "meaningless things". maybe thats how its supposed to be played? i for one, do not know. im not too good at the whole, reducing stuff to information thing, prolly why i get scrumread all the time
                NUANCE definition: a subtle difference or distinction in expression, meaning, response, etc. See examples of nuance used in a sentence.


                Originally posted by botchi246
                this is sound logic. i think it would be a poor idea to throw a curveball so early in the game for a new player. unless the wolf was has some experience and then told MN what he was doing so he wouldnt freak out. the former is definitely the most likely.
                Pocket. I also see some common language or at least post formatting. He borrowed sunfan's "it could be one or two options, but it's more likely the former"

                Originally posted by botchi246
                i feel fine about it. i was wondering why blind had backed off of you, but then he attacked you again. you are still a townread in my book. I also think blind is town for attacking the ballz off of you, but his manner leaves me a little paranoid
                I don't like this since your last interaction with freaky was about using shaky information for a lynch. What made your townread strengthen? Weren't you just attacking him? And blind is town now? Do you think these two, based on their interactions, could both be town?

                Oh, here are some defensive posts:


                Originally posted by botchi246
                wait dont leave yet, why are you voting me
                Originally posted by botchi246
                could i have some substance plz
                Originally posted by botchi246
                Choof you are always skimming my posts. Why dont you give me a chance?
                Originally posted by botchi246
                j-rodd why are you parked on me


                The Verdict
                Scummy. His pockets on sunfan paired with interesting interactions with freaky are topped off with a nice helping of defensive posts. If you're wolfing, it looks like you put some work in after you rolled wolf last game and were caught. Sorry, but you're appearing red under my magnifying glass.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #1658
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Roundbox is never a wolf voting for mak at the end of yesterday's phase if blind was town. He had no incentive as a wolf to force a KitB and attract attention by doing so.

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #1659
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    if someone switches last sec, if you do so without reasoning, I'm going to do everything to try and kill you
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    makilaz
                    Originally posted by choof
                    FUCKING WOLF
                    Has sunfan delivered on this btw?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1660
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      Roundbox is never a wolf voting for mak at the end of yesterday's phase if blind was town. He had no incentive as a wolf to force a KitB and attract attention by doing so.
                      I disagree.
                      choof certainly had the same opinion and look at him now.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #1661
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        I disagree.
                        choof certainly had the same opinion and look at him now.
                        Choof was wrong, and it was an immediate reaction. But I'm sure wolves were planning on using choof's death to set up lynches today on blindreaper and roundbox.

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #1662
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Botchi, Round and MN I'd like options on this string of posts since you all appear to be here
                          @redblaster i think its odd to be voting on you when you are one of his nullreads. That doesnt seem normal at all.

                          @freaky would 50% mean that dbp would be null? Also these quote seem like an odd progression goven your null red blaster read then vote on him

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #1663
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            i'm not voting dbp because no one is willing to vote dbp. he is my number 1 scumread and i want him lynched. the only way i'm getting off of red blaster is if someone else starts a wagon on one of my scumreads because i have been pushing for their lynch the whole day and have been constantly shut down.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1664
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              Has sunfan delivered on this btw?
                              Not that I'm aware of, for the record.
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #1665
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                i'm not voting dbp because no one is willing to vote dbp. he is my number 1 scumread and i want him lynched. the only way i'm getting off of red blaster is if someone else starts a wagon on one of my scumreads because i have been pushing for their lynch the whole day and have been constantly shut down.
                                That's a really bad mindset to have.
                                "I'm voting a human because nobody else is voting my top wolf lean."
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...