TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1546
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    he's prolly hanging around that AragakiAyase punk... always was a bad influence, but yoshl never listens to me...


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1547
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      and yes i'm totally fucking with you MN


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • MarioNintendo
        Expect delays.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2008
        • 4181

        #1548
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by roundbox
        I am a male for the record
        shit now I have to forget the link I made with the french meaning of the word box

        hey fuck you again, dabackpack. First making me freak out EOD0 was hours earlier than expected, now this. You're making my life miserable.
        Long live the arcade!

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1549
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          It's ISO TIME

          TODAY'S FIRST GUEST: Charu (of course, the first person I ISO has over 250 posts. fuuuuck)

          Charu's thread experience opened up with a rather narrow pool of interactions. I pointed this out in my last post detailing his style, but I'll go into it a little more.

          Originally posted by Charu
          *Sunfan attempts to pocket Choof!

          *. . .

          *Waiting for effectiveness...
          A large bulk of Charu's posts are like this for the first day. They're not full on attacks; rather, the posts are just small jabs. The only issue I have with this is the fact that there's almost no progression with his thoughts. There's no drive to push a point in, there's no real "gotcha" moments on anybody.

          Originally posted by Charu
          Yo, someone is cowboying the fuck up in this bitch
          Here's more as to what I'm looking at. Think of it like shooting a vampire with non-silver bullets. You don't tell anyone why, you simply do it. These bullets don't kill the vampire, and they only provide scratches. You're just too lazy to buy silver bullets. It's a lot of non-committal attacks.

          If we were to actually follow his comments on who he favored/disliked this first day, we see:

          thesunfan - A good amount of focus on him. There were quite a few statements declaring that sunfan is a wolf. Many of these were one-liners so if this is an authentic scum read, it's pretty light. This is more than likely just banter and he's probably reading him town-ish. This is conflicted a bit when sunfan votes for jrodd late in the day. This is in comparison to the next player he looked at:

          freakysnots -

          Originally posted by Charu
          ...Why the flying heck would you even bluff about claiming anyways? You sure as hell didn't look like you were baiting anything either. Just straight up went "yeh, I'm this and this so you're lying mister "let me be the first post and claim something with two shots".

          Sorry, all that sounds like to me is to cover up a major mistake.

          Unless you're checked or you get lynched (because lets face it, the wolves won't touch you now if you're not one), I'm gonna forever not trust you at all this game.
          I have two things to say here. First is that this is a more detailed post and very direct about what he finds wrong with his play. The remarks about sunfan were very pretty casual compared to this statement and one immediately after. This post is also quite a harsh tone shift, so Charu has plenty of conviction on this scum read here. The second part is that I'm interested in seeing of the last line of this quote holds up.

          Originally posted by Charu
          C'mon, you know how wolves function, right? They look for gold like this and keep them as long as they can.

          You're the perfect contender to be the scapegoat for a phase. Don't deny this, bucko-o-pal.

          unless wolves are super dumb, but aaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy... we're all dumb
          And another quote on freaky. Somewhat contradictory since he declared "I'm not trusting you this game" in this earlier quote and then jumped to saying "wolves are gonna latch onto this bucko!" Mildly self-implicating, but it's something to consider when looking in at this next player.

          Originally posted by Charu
          Well... I guess not "incredibly", I'm still weary of course, but now that we got a data point in which Xiz was being a dummy-dum-dum and you "fishing", it makes me think you're actually town.

          A gutread, hee hee hee
          We've come full circle. The trigger for changing his mind was pretty extreme (Xiz being flipped human), so I don't really see this change of mind as crazy or triggering any warning signs.

          blindreper - I know for a fact that he's still putting pressure on blind and won't let off. Much of this stemmed from a reads list that he posted in the middle of the day. The reads weren't very substantial and were more just brought thoughts without much basis of wording and behavior. He's kept a pretty consistent line of suspicion on blind. Going back to the vampire analogy: it looks like he's equipped himself with a stake rather than bullets.

          MarioNintendo - Been over this, but it's pretty clear that Charu views him favorably. His only gripe is his weird logic, but this tells us that these two are NEVER partners. It would take a crazy amount of coordination for Charu to instruct his partner to mindfuck him. I don't see it. Well, it's not like I'm suspecting Charu any more in any case.

          botchi - Tied with me in terms of pressure, but it looks like his points on him are stronger and focused

          lil' ol' me - Tied with botchi. Lots of his prods in my direction are just a "WHAT'S UP BRO??"

          The Verdict
          I feel like Charu would be much, much more snarky here as a wolf. I would expect a wolfy Charu to be setting in on more people equipped with a stake rather than with a 9mm. Considering blind, botchi, and myself are his current list of suspicions, and all of these suspicions are degrading from left to right in terms of strength, it's showing us that Charu isn't just digging his heels in and going full crazy. In fact, it seems like he's calmed down a bit for this phase and is making more thoughtful posts. Town 4 me
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • MarioNintendo
            Expect delays.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Mar 2008
            • 4181

            #1550
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            haha all good all good
            Long live the arcade!

            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #1551
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              ^ that post was at dbp, I have yet to read roundbox's post
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1552
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                OFF TOPIC:

                DaBackpack you must never check your skype:

                [4/26/2016 12:21:46 AM] Brian | roundbox: is it worth doing all the endings in Muv Luv Extra or just go for the main grillz
                [4/26/2016 12:54:35 AM] Brian | roundbox: when does this get less boring and insufferable
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1553
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  OFF TOPIC:

                  DaBackpack you must never check your skype:

                  [4/26/2016 12:21:46 AM] Brian | roundbox: is it worth doing all the endings in Muv Luv Extra or just go for the main grillz
                  [4/26/2016 12:54:35 AM] Brian | roundbox: when does this get less boring and insufferable
                  lol

                  Sumika and Meiya are the only ones that matter, Ayamine introduces a new character that appears in Alt, but otherwise it doesn't matter

                  in Unlimited, all the endings are the same, so just pick one

                  and it doesn't get less boring and insufferable until Alternative (though Unlimited is kinda cool at parts)


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1554
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    p.s. yeah I never really check skype


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1555
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      oh you should get the Marimo titfuck ending in extra too


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • MarioNintendo
                        Expect delays.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4181

                        #1556
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        IMarioNintendo - Been over this, but it's pretty clear that Charu views him favorably. His only gripe is his weird logic, but this tells us that these two are NEVER partners. It would take a crazy amount of coordination for Charu to instruct his partner to mindfuck him. I don't see it. Well, it's not like I'm suspecting Charu any more in any case.
                        That had me laughing out loud, and I totally agree (obviously)
                        Long live the arcade!

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1557
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          I bet it's gonna say I'm a wolf too.

                          Yawn
                          I was wrong, noooooooooooooooo


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1558
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            I will take that a form of a pocket though.

                            Maybe... I don't even know you anymore!

                            I'm leery of you, mista!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1559
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              alright lets see what we got here

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1560
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by TWG Villager
                                lessee what we go here havent read in a while
                                My impression of you was amazing that game.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...