TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #2476
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    holy shit is sunfan a wolf
    do you think he is a wolf here because he reactions seem legitimate from a teammate PoV?

    tinfoil





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #2477
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      re-poe the game please
      no
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #2478
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        First hot reads: MML and Zenith are looking pretty spooked right now
        thanks for confirming they're not you're partner
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #2479
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          thanks for confirming they're not you're partner
          well, I guess Zenith wasn't your partner already based on your check unless you're super meta'ing it.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #2480
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            do you think he is a wolf here because he reactions seem legitimate from a teammate PoV?

            tinfoil
            yes

            If he's a wolf I think he could actually be DBP's partner who's pissed that dbp claimed mafia

            but I think botchi could be DBP's partner so

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #2481
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              no
              @AA this is something town sunfan would definitely say





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #2482
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                do you think he is a wolf here because he reactions seem legitimate from a teammate PoV?

                tinfoil
                do you think I rail on backpack as hard as I did if I was his teammate? I'm part of the reason why he's outing, friend, think about that for a sec.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2483
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  well, I'm not so sure

                  sunfan hates iso'ing and I was shocked he even poe'd once this game but a second time leans him slightly more towny





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2484
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    @AA this is something town sunfan would definitely say
                    what about the other stuff though

                    I'm tinfoiling

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #2485
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      do you think I rail on backpack as hard as I did if I was his teammate? I'm part of the reason why he's outing, friend, think about that for a sec.
                      tinfoil





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #2486
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I'm the real Dirty Dan
                        you took a plan from Pinhead Larry, though
                        ok I'll stop hounding you but seriously
                        lost some respect for you as a player this phase
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #2487
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          What do you think the odds are dbp rolled scum
                          What are the odds Xel just threw this out there for shits and giggles?
                          I think it's a strong possibility this could be distancing, or at best just Xel tossing DBP's name into it to see reactions. But given that I'm half-way accusing Zenith of being DBP's partner, this is worth noting in a small way

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2488
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            do you think I rail on backpack as hard as I did if I was his teammate? I'm part of the reason why he's outing, friend, think about that for a sec.
                            I think you totally rail on backpack if he's your teammate and outed without you two agreeing to it

                            why are you part of the reason he outs, because you pinged him out early on? just so you know I did that first

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #2489
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              tinfoil
                              sorry, scumreads on me annoy me when I'm town
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2490
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                What are the odds Xel just threw this out there for shits and giggles?
                                I think it's a strong possibility this could be distancing, or at best just Xel tossing DBP's name into it to see reactions. But given that I'm half-way accusing Zenith of being DBP's partner, this is worth noting in a small way
                                there's almost no way zenith is dbp's partner especially since i think he's strong town

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...