TWG CXLVI - Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #106
    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

    Wowza


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #107
      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

      I'm really looking forward to squeezing in a few live games now that I've played with you guys for a few more months.
      I haven't read the last phase of the thread, but it must have been phenomenal for V to come through like that. And what pisses me off is I'd been telling BB to lynch that SOB for so long lol - that was my call on the 1st lightbomb.

      Also I had soooooo much fun with that resurrection shit - I had i]no clue[/i] if revivals were in the game. But given my PM I thought I had a strong point in theorizing the possibility - and passing that off to terrify scum. Seemed to have a counter effect at first, but as the game progressed people regarded the concept of revivals as much more possible (minus Zenith who i truly applaud for seeing through my charade).
      I asked Xiz after my death if it was possible for me to come back, and he said no, so it was a hell of a lot more fun to watch the thought progression.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #108
        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

        roundbox brought up a point last night that would've disproved everyone within a mere post that there was 0% chance of a revival ability in this game

        I forget what he said though





        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #109
          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          roundbox brought up a point last night that would've disproved everyone within a mere post that there was 0% chance of a revival ability in this game

          I forget what he said though
          there's no balance in revival abilities when cardflipping is on
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #110
            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

            Yeah, that


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #111
              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

              Yeah, that

              (ty)





              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #112
                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                Originally posted by YoshL
                zeniths ability would have split your missile toe into 2 paths
                Only if targeted Zenith, though, right? And my target was Red Blaster.

                PS. Red Blaster was not a wolf, in case anyone was wondering; there were only 4 of us: Botchi, FG, dAnce, and myself.

                EDIT: Also, I just realized something. Assuming Zenith's player swap of V and myself went through the night I got seered, the anti-town red was on V, wasn't it.
                Last edited by T-Force; 01-13-2016, 04:25 PM.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                  If you targeted me it would've split, yes.

                  And also yes, the anti-town red seeing was drove onto V (my ability still went through due to no roleblocking).

                  I don't know how 6 deaths would've happened but I wish it happened lmao





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                    I still feel like you died because you killed me due to my announcing my ability targets during night phase plus the condemn from others.

                    I admired how you and Funny played though, T-Force.

                    For real, never would've pieced it together without help that you both were wolves due to not only last game (you both going at it as Town/Wolf) and this one d0 iirc you both went after each other again but Funny played it so well.





                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                      I do pride myself on getting scum to waste their gun on me - though I did suspect I'd have a bullet proof or something, but still kept the blues alive a lot longer

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        I still feel like you died because you killed me due to my announcing my ability targets during night phase plus the condemn from others.

                        I admired how you and Funny played though, T-Force.

                        For real, never would've pieced it together without help that you both were wolves due to not only last game (you both going at it as Town/Wolf) and this one d0 iirc you both went after each other again but Funny played it so well.
                        Seeing as I'm not the one who killed you, not really. What did me in was claiming the shot, more than anything. I probably should've just left that be, but I had delusions of grandeur in both setting up BB-8 for a lynch, and clearing myself as being human. Both backfired majorly.
                        I was considering saying I had a 1-Shot Gun that would swap (looking back, that'd be false) so to choose different targets, but I said screw it.

                        Cheers. I had a laugh when you said that one of our flips would confirm the other as the opposite. That, and she did indeed play super green and we did a good job distancing. I'm just happy that the first ever FunnyForce wolf team did aight instead of imploding or one of us sacrificing ourselves in the first day and the other coasts to victory (liveTWG memories).
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          I do pride myself on getting scum to waste their gun on me - though I did suspect I'd have a bullet proof or something, but still kept the blues alive a lot longer
                          Enh, seeing as you were concensus amongst townsfolk, as well as wolves, I dunno if you can really take full credit.
                          Better you than others though, true.

                          Plus it led to one of the best TWG phases ever.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                            well, if the toe looped to zenith at any point, then it would have split regardless


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                              Sorry Funny :c
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                                Originally posted by T-Force
                                Seeing as I'm not the one who killed you, not really. What did me in was claiming the shot, more than anything. I probably should've just left that be, but I had delusions of grandeur in both setting up BB-8 for a lynch, and clearing myself as being human. Both backfired majorly.
                                Hahaha but V never had killing power at that time so the only person who had the potential to kill me there was wolves or yourself (post death when you claimed).

                                Someone brought it up in the investigating you as a potential wolf that you might have panicked because I announced you and V were being swapped and V iirc claimed he had no form of killing potential at that time which led me to believe you were pinned. I think it was roundbox who made that deduction.

                                Also reading wolfchat, lmao you offered to kill me due to my actions in attempts to not let the swap happen :^ )





                                Comment

                                Working...