TWG CXLVI - Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #61
    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

    No actually, this game was really fun, I'm looking forward to another one. \o

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

      o/

      Good shit


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #63
        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

        Also, did I actually make you mad when you died or earlier?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #64
          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

          Originally posted by Charu
          But I guess, the next time, I won't let that get in the way, MISTER!!!
          Years ago I had TWG renamed The Prickass Douche Game for Assholes because I got lynched day 1 as a green by an outed wolf who I fought tooth-and-nail with and I still think that is the most appropriate name for this game. I actually still own a Prickass Douche Game for Assholes trucker hat someone bought me for Christmas one year rofl

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #65
            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

            Did you forget the part where I shot you with a gun and you didn't die?

            Well, I didn't knew my own gun was fake.

            That should say a lot.

            ..but in the end, you died too.

            :3

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

              That was great, hee hee hee...

              I played it off really good I think. It was at that point where I decided to go the snarky route this game too.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #67
                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                But... despite that... we can still be friends, yes...?



                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                  Manti's signature comes from a TWG where I insulted his profession (accounting) by making an insult about how his career choice was wasted because he couldn't count. The text is from my tail-between-legs apology post-game when I realized I miscounted

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                    Vendetta, great game btw. I wanted to get on your case actually but.. I modkilled myself. *shrugs*

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                      Anyways I'm just using this win to reminisce because I probably won't play again for years, thanks for the game everyone. I love all of you and I love this community.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                        Oh, I'm sure you'll find the time again, heh.

                        Make dem big bucks, boys


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                          v nooo D:

                          if you start learning japanese again lmk

                          im taking a break too i'll be around for the official though pce
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                            I'm so sad I couldn't get in on this, this looked more fun that it read on paper.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Anyways I'm just using this win to reminisce because I probably won't play again for years, thanks for the game everyone. I love all of you and I love this community.
                              if you're gone for years, then I'll miss you, we all will ofc.
                              Do try to find time for us if you can.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                                Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                                I'd love the idea of teaching children how to play TWG and watch them all backstab each other. Yessss.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...