TWG CXLVI - Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #136
    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

    Metagame is a funny thing

    If I metaread someone it's only a basic outline of similar behavior that I can attribute from a past game but is never the factual evidence or backbone of a players alignment.

    It is extremely detrimental to fully base an alignment read from someones meta because it has been proven and is equally true; meta can be manipulated simplistically and effortlessly.




    There was a point where most players hated the statement "If I was a wolf..." because that is one of the worst justifications to a given action or scenario that has occurred within a game. Don't use your own meta to prove you are what you say you are, and don't go balls deep in a meta read on someone else because you're likely to be wrong unless you have support evidence otherwise.

    Lastly, I take mental notes and I actually do a lot of rereading. I tried to play a game with notepad open and notes but I was missing out on current information that it wound up not being beneficial for myself and whatever alignment I was attached to.





    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #137
      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Metagame is a funny thing

      If I metaread someone it's only a basic outline of similar behavior that I can attribute from a past game but is never the factual evidence or backbone of a players alignment.

      It is extremely detrimental to fully base an alignment read from someones meta because it has been proven and is equally true; meta can be manipulated simplistically and effortlessly.
      And yet it gets used as the basis of arguments for leans all the fucking time.

      hnnnnnnnnnnng

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #138
        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

        Originally posted by XelNya
        And yet it gets used as the basis of arguments for leans all the fucking time.

        hnnnnnnnnnnng
        #badreads101

        Though I know I do that sometimes; last game I tried to steer clear from doing that and I felt successful in not doing it as much however I still wound up with perma-nulls and misreads





        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #139
          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

          idk man i nail certain people on meta but then again i was wrong about roundbox in early game

          also just remembered this post hahahahahahaha

          Originally posted by Vendetta21

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #140
            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

            i was actually geniunely salty when DRG died and i felt pretty convinced dants did it

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #141
              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

              that post is fuckin great rofl

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #142
                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                idk man i nail certain people on meta but then again i was wrong about roundbox in early game

                also just remembered this post hahahahahahaha
                This is the greatest thing ever
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                  >:[

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                    when I first saw that image I couldn't stop laughing and sunfan kept staring at me

                    Comment

                    • drizzleRomanceGirl
                      It's okay to be yourself.
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 2963

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                      Originally posted by T-Force
                      I needed a vanilla kill who wouldn't target a partner. She dropped the vanilla bomb that night phase and I locked in my target.

                      Sorry~
                      i was actually hoping to keep my role secret since a few people were suspecting me as a blue role, but since i might have been lynched if i didn't claim my role, i had to say i was vanilla so that we wouldn't waste a lynch
                      hi

                      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                      Division 5 2nd place

                      Originally posted by hosua
                      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      can y'all take a break and kiss
                      (the first section of this chapter)

                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                        Lmao I just realized I revenge killed dants and no one called me on that ahahahahah

                        Comment

                        Working...