TWG CXLVI - Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #76
    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

    was a tough last phase, it wasn't as obvious as people have said it was.
    There is something to be said about just lynching the third party though.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #77
      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

      sunfan-chan


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #78
        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

        How mad was dancey rolling wolf AGAIN?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #79
          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          was a tough last phase, it wasn't as obvious as people have said it was.
          There is something to be said about just lynching the third party though.
          And I'm sure my demeanor didn't help, hahaha


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #80
            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

            Roundbox Checks Funny
            Charu hides Boss Bitch
            Boss Bitch lightbombs Vendetta
            Storn Lotus's Boss Bitch
            Danceguy wolfs Dabackpack
            Vendetta Kills Danceguy

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #81
              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

              Originally posted by Charu
              How mad was dancey rolling wolf AGAIN?
              not mad, a little dispirited because is pretty hard for me so second time in a row is a little exhausting, but part of the difference in my wolf game now from 2 years ago is that I don't feel the FEEEEAR like I used to

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #82
                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                No actually, this game was really fun, I'm looking forward to another one. \o
                YAY

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Anyways I'm just using this win to reminisce because I probably won't play again for years, thanks for the game everyone. I love all of you and I love this community.
                  a great swan song. if you don't work weekends and you're bored sometime, join for some livetwg, YOU MIGHT SEE FICTION for like 5 minutes before he says "oh I have to leave bye"

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                    those fuckin' roles, wow

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                      ALSO SORRY BOTCHI I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUS YOu I'M JUST BAD

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                        btw this was the longest game on this site (post count wise) atleast that i can see. also, RB, why did you have to get modkilled!! i was going to give you legs!!!


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          btw this was the longest game on this site (post count wise) atleast that i can see. also, RB, why did you have to get modkilled!! i was going to give you legs!!!
                          yeah, Legit Doctor had a lot of WIM this game
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Another thing to note:

                            If Danceguy did not end the phase early with the gun, 6 people would have died from Sgt. Missletoe (At that time)
                            How? I don't see Red Blaster targeting anyone.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                              zeniths ability would have split your missile toe into 2 paths


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                                Don't forget to vote in TWG awards!!!
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...