TWG CXLVI - Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #121
    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

    More like I aggressively suggested it. ;D

    That, and you were doing a damn good job of being a town player.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #122
      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

      Originally posted by T-Force
      More like I aggressively suggested it. ;D

      That, and you were doing a damn good job of being a town player.
      Besides catching botchi I honestly didn't do that hot

      Did my usual town stuff but I misread several players and couldn't read certain players at all to the point they were perma-null and I was stumped

      This being the Legit Doctor phase where I was too salty and mad to even continue posting on that account hahaha

      Seriously though this was a great game to start it off and everyone did decently and some did amazingly





      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #123
        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

        Originally posted by T-Force
        Cheers. I had a laugh when you said that one of our flips would confirm the other as the opposite. That, and she did indeed play super green and we did a good job distancing. I'm just happy that the first ever FunnyForce wolf team did aight instead of imploding or one of us sacrificing ourselves in the first day and the other coasts to victory (liveTWG memories).
        I liked live TWG more
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #124
          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

          this game was a lot of fun; i still read all the posts after i died because i was really curious what everyone's role was
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #125
            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

            Also the real monster in this game is T-Force, who shot DRG. Unbelievable.

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #126
              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

              I needed a vanilla kill who wouldn't target a partner. She dropped the vanilla bomb that night phase and I locked in my target.

              Sorry~
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • botchi246
                Keepin it Real since '05
                • Mar 2005
                • 619

                #127
                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                yall killed the cat, good job losers

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                  Originally posted by botchi246
                  yall killed the cat, good job losers
                  Sorry man, but you seemed pretty obvious imo





                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                    That's the thing - too many people perceive "obvious" tells very wrong. I was getting misread for my softing and memes. People with obvious posting restrictions were getting berated for possibly lying. Am I the only one who keeps a list of palyers and certain interactions/tells ongoing?

                    Though it does come with the territory

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      That's the thing - too many people perceive "obvious" tells very wrong. I was getting misread for my softing and memes. People with obvious posting restrictions were getting berated for possibly lying. Am I the only one who keeps a list of palyers and certain interactions/tells ongoing?

                      Though it does come with the territory
                      a lot of people, myself included, keep mental lists of tells or interactions. You might be the only one keeping an account of what you see, though.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        a lot of people, myself included, keep mental lists of tells or interactions. You might be the only one keeping an account of what you see, though.
                        I usually go mentally too, but I know that Curry and Rice (golden silver on LLF) usually plays with a notepad and writes down notes.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          I usually go mentally too, but I know that Curry and Rice (golden silver on LLF) usually plays with a notepad and writes down notes.
                          Yea, I actually have a notepad with everyone's names and small character notes. It's good for reference - but almost detrimental to long term over view.
                          I've sort-of reevaluated it since I had my double wolf games.

                          #playerarchives lol

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            Yea, I actually have a notepad with everyone's names and small character notes. It's good for reference - but almost detrimental to long term over view.
                            its how I feel too.
                            With how good FFR's playerbase is, a lot of players are very capable of playing dynamically enough to where baseline meta is kind of unreliable for most of them at this point.

                            Trying to think of an example to describe how I feel about it, but it would be something like "A young dog can learn a lot of tricks" or something really stupid like that.

                            As Fiction has also pointed out to me a million times before, if you use the meta against someone, it becomes easier for them to manipulate as well.

                            It also doesn't really work to just say "We should kill x because I have a metaread on them that I won't elaborate on" unless you have some insane cred as a great player and are willing to shove your thoughts down people's throats, which not many people are capable/willing to do both of.

                            Meta, in video though, is like roughly 90% of how I play on DM though, as well as most people. A lot harder for people to manipulate meta, while as mafia you have to attempt to break from your mafia meta.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Meta, in video though, is like roughly 90% of how I play on DM though, as well as most people. A lot harder for people to manipulate meta, while as mafia you have to attempt to break from your mafia meta.
                              I have a red check on Greg

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I have a red check on Greg
                                I do think that if anyone other than Captain CC's there you probably get me lynched.

                                Was a weird game
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...