TWG CXLVI - Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #46
    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

    probably gonna take a break for the next game
    I've played in every TWG (minus the double-twg going on during summer and my hosting) since 132 so I think I'm gonna take a breather on forum
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #47
      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

      Don't attack lack of posts and not expect an honest real life response. Had I still been unemployment you would have had many more posts hahaha

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #48
        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

        No you didn't offend me. Yes, I'm a mothafuckin' monster

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #49
          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          You brought it into the game, I pivoted off it. It was fair in context by my assessment and (probably) your laziness.
          Nah, it was just a way for me to get you angry, and I don't know if it worked all that well.

          It didn't look like it did (assuming the latter half when you started to drill it in that I'm the bad guy and you're a harmless 3rd party was a guise anyways)

          And also I was more doing it for the other players. I guess if I could improve on what I did, was probably point out how you weren't giving that much information on yourself specifically.

          I mean, everyone else in the game had poured out what they were and what they did (minus the hidden attributes we didn't know about).

          You, on the other hand, we didn't really push on and maybe I could've done something to get Jteh and roundbox to do something.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #50
            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

            All in all, meh...

            I knew I had to get you, but everyone else seemed to be convinced you were nothing serious.

            Even with the kills you did. EVEN THE KILL WITH THE CREEPER.

            Bah


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #51
              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

              You could have won by narrowing on inconsistencies I made in previous phases and asking how they matched up with my current motivation

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #52
                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                HUMBUG

                aaa


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                  I reiterated my geniuneness frequently but I really didn't have much to lean on, and I was hoping to just get people to accept thaf

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    You could have won by narrowing on inconsistencies I made in previous phases and asking how they matched up with my current motivation
                    Eeeeeh, I don't know if that would've worked.

                    You could've segwayed into it by "Well I already said I didn't care, I'm just here for the town to win."

                    Something something something something


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                      Yeah I get that, on some level there is always a battle of wordiness. Had you not felt overwhelmed or whatever by mine and just found the thing in my behavior that exemplified your point that would have been strongest. It's a WIM thing I suppose.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                        WIM meaning Want-It-More

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                          Right, heh.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Yeah I get that, on some level there is always a battle of wordiness. Had you not felt overwhelmed or whatever by mine and just found the thing in my behavior that exemplified your point that would have been strongest. It's a WIM thing I suppose.
                            And actually...

                            I let off because I truly thought I hit a very sensitive nerve.

                            My game is never to offend, so yeah, ya got my weakness.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                              But I guess, the next time, I won't let that get in the way, MISTER!!!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My game is never to offend
                                Haku-chan was so offended that she took her own life. You monster.

                                MONSTER.

                                #quit site forever

                                Comment

                                Working...