TWG CXLVI - Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #31
    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    On that note, #based #fakey

    When you said "1 in a quadrillion" I fucking lost it lmao
    I knew I would set you off
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #32
      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

      Not gonna lie, this was a really fun game to host. Thanks for playing 'yall

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #33
        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

        Reminds me of that game where YoshL and I won by communicating in touhou metaphors


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #34
          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          : ^ )
          I would never have pegged you as a wolf!! We were lucky (?) that you were sniped!


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #35
            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

            Another thing to note:

            If Danceguy did not end the phase early with the gun, 6 people would have died from Sgt. Missletoe (At that time)
            Last edited by Xiz; 01-12-2016, 11:38 PM.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #36
              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              Reminds me of that game where YoshL and I won by communicating in touhou metaphors
              (awoo)

              i just noticed that i have the (awoo) avatar again lol
              Last edited by YoshL; 01-12-2016, 11:39 PM.


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #37
                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                Also congrats v, that was a great last phase


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                  More like a poopy last phase.

                  Like really, listen to a 3rd party who was starting to finally talk (and then bring in real life shit into it because why not) and everyone simply just went.

                  "Yes V, you're a third party and I believe you."


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                    Well I dedicated a shitload of time to this game and it was a good win to go out on before disappearing. Thank you to everyone who has had to suffer through playing with me these last three months.

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      More like a poopy last phase.

                      Like really, listen to a 3rd party who was starting to finally talk (and then bring in real life shit into it because why not) and everyone simply just went.

                      "Yes V, you're a third party and I believe you."
                      You should ask danceguy about the time I did that to him in LyLo.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                        You monster...

                        How could you do that to poor dAncey?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                          Monster Vrizbee


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                            Moobster Vamby


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                              ...So you're saying I didn't actually offend you, V?

                              Even more monstrous, I actually felt a little bad when you started bringing your job into the game.

                              Come on bro, that's savage.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXLVI - Post Game

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                ...So you're saying I didn't actually offend you, V?

                                Even more monstrous, I actually felt a little bad when you started bringing your job into the game.

                                Come on bro, that's savage.
                                You brought it into the game, I pivoted off it. It was fair in context by my assessment and (probably) your laziness.

                                Comment

                                Working...