TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #766
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    i get it, you know they're out there
    [1/10/2015 11:23:54 AM] Greg: I've def been talking less than you though
    [1/10/2015 11:24:13 AM] Greg: I know this sounds trite
    [1/10/2015 11:24:22 AM] Greg: but I just get a bad feeling whenever I think about this game
    [1/10/2015 11:24:35 AM] Greg: like, the phrase "A storm is coming" is dumb
    [1/10/2015 11:24:37 AM] Greg: but it fits here
    [1/10/2015 11:24:40 AM] Daikyi: lmfao
    [1/10/2015 11:25:00 AM] Daikyi: i'm still in the phase of being very not sure
    [1/10/2015 11:25:10 AM] Daikyi: i'm trying to approach this as i'd try like, a c9++
    [1/10/2015 11:25:24 AM] Daikyi: once everything is figured out, it becomes easier from that point on
    [1/10/2015 11:25:34 AM] Daikyi: definitely a little bit more complicated than that though
    [1/10/2015 11:25:40 AM] Daikyi: since wolves are going to be a ?? the whole time
    [1/10/2015 11:26:04 AM] Daikyi: mom wants me to shovel the deck from snow, be back in like 30 or so
    [1/10/2015 11:27:08 AM] Greg: this is more complicated
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #767
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      i was actually talking about something completely different but ok


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #768
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Senpai noticed me!?



        YAY!!!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #769
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Originally posted by YoshL
          *some random ass long story*

          There was this tramp. One cold winter's morning he was walking along a country road, when he heard a cry for help from a nearby lake.

          Without a moment's hesitation he ran out onto the ice and slipped and slided over to a little girl. He managed to pull her out without breaking the ice further and carried her back to the road. He took off his coat and wrapped her in it then began looking for a car to flag down.

          Coincidentally the father drives up. "How can I ever thank you sir?" he says after putting his daughter into the warmth of the limo. "Just name your price - I'm a wealthy man."

          "Ah, well..." stammers the tramp, "... uh, I'm a little short of cash, perhaps you could help me out."

          "Oh dear," says the father, "I don't carry much cash with me, I only have ten pounds - but come home with me and I'll get more from the safe."

          "No! No!" says the tramp, "Why ten pounds is more money than I've seen in my whole life - that'll be plenty."

          "Ten pounds," thinks the tramp, "I'm rich! I'm rich!" and off he goes to the town to buy himself a holiday.

          He finds a travel agent, walks in - much to the disgust of the staff - and goes up to the desk. "I'll have one holiday please!"

          "Ahem, which holiday would sir like?" asked the girl at the desk, forcing a smile.

          "Oh, any holiday I don't mind, anything up to ten pounds," replies the tramp.

          "TEN POUNDS! You'll NEVER get a holiday for ten pounds," says the girl incredulously.

          She goes into the back of the shop, and searches in the deepest, dustiest filing drawers she can find. There - to her amazement - she finds an old file.

          "Well you'll never believe it," she says to the tramp, back in the shop. "I've got you a holiday - its a super-duper, ultra-hyper, mega-economy class round the world cruise - and it costs ten pounds."

          "Yippee!" exclaims the tramp, "I'll take it!"

          A few days later he arrives at the port, and there in the dock is the most beautiful, most elaborately decorated, most expensive looking ocean-going liner he has ever seen.

          "Get off my ship ye dirty bum!" shouts a voice, and an irate captain storms down the gangplank and kicks the tramp down onto the dockside.

          "But I've got my ticket!", responds the tramp, "super-duper, ultra-hyper, mega-economy class, and I want on!"

          "Well okay," says the captain, "but you can't come on just now, I don't want my first-class passengers seeing you. Come back at midnight when it's dark and I'll let you on then."

          So the tramp finds himself a quiet spot among some cargo cases on the dockside, and he falls asleep.

          "Psst," says a voice, waking him with a start. It was the captain.

          "Hurry up, it's midnight, let's get you to your cabin."

          The tramp toddles after the captain, along the dockside, up the gangway, and onto the ship - and what a ship!

          First they went down through the first class level: Oriental carpets - 6" pile. A genuine Rembrandt on every wall. Leave your shoes outside for cleaning, and the steward brings a new pair. 24 ct gold trim everywhere.

          Then the second class: As above, but perhaps the carpets were only 3" deep, and so on...

          3rd, 4th, 5th class, down past the casinos, and the ballrooms, down through the crew's quarters, down through the galleys, and the engine rooms, until finally, at the lowest point in the ship, against the very hull, the captain opens a watertight door into a tiny 7' x 4' cabin, with a hammock, a bedside table, and an alarm clock.

          "Sheer luxury!" exclaimed the tramp, "A room of my very own."

          "I'm glad you like it," replies the captain, "but there is one more thing... Your class of ticket only allows you to use the facilities of the ship, at night - when all the other passengers are asleep. So that's what the alarm clock is for. Enjoy your cruise."

          Well the cruise began, and the tramp had a whale of a time. Sleeping by day, and up on deck at night - he loved it. One-man-tennis, clay pigeon shooting, more food than he'd ever seen...

          Then one morning, a week or so into the cruise, the tramp decided he'd have a go on the diving board of the pool. He had just enough time for one dive before he had to go below.

          He climbed up the ladder, stepped onto the board tip, bounced, and dived...

          ... and what a dive...!

          Perfectly poised in the air, he hit the water without so much as a ripple.

          Now unknown to him, the captain - who'd grown rather fond of the poor old tramp - was standing watching this.

          "That was amazing!" exclaimed the captain, "Where did you learn to dive like that?"

          "Um, well I've never actually dived before," replied the tramp.

          "Well that's incredible!" says the captain, "I've never seen..." He broke off. "Hey, I've got an idea", he started again. "How would you like to train a bit, and we'll put on a show for the other passengers. I'll pay you, and you can then afford to go first class!"

          "It's a deal!" says our man. For the next 3 weeks the tramp practices like he's never practiced before. Back-flips, front-flips, triple-back sideways axled dives, you name it he tried it.

          Then one morning the captain comes to talk. "Okay, I'd like you to stay in your cabin for the next 2 days. We're going to erect a high diving board for you."

          "Okay," agreed the tramp.

          Two days passed, and the big day arrived. The ship was humming with excitement. Everyone wanted to see the mystery diver. The captain had provided the tramp with a new pair of swimming trunks and he wore these as he stepped out onto the sun-beaten deck. Gasps of astonishment from the crowd, and a hushed awe. Higher than the eye could see, towering up and up, rose a slender column of metal.

          "Well, tramp," said the captain, shaking his hand, "Let's see what you can do." And with that the Captain handed him a walkie talkie. And the tramp began to climb...

          up and up...

          below him the ship grew smaller...

          on and on...

          past a solitary albatross...

          and still higher...

          till the ship was but a speck on the ocean below...

          and on still further...

          / till the ocean grew dim...

          and the earth itself...

          began to shrink...

          past our moon...

          and on...

          and Mars...

          and on...

          higher, and higher...

          through the asteroid belt...

          and on and on towards the diving board...

          past the outer planets, until...

          on the outermost reaches of the Solar System...

          he reached the board.

          He climbed on top and radioed the captain...

          and then...

          .' '.
          . .
          . .
          he jumped.
          .
          .
          .
          .
          :
          Slowly at first,
          :
          but speeding up,
          :
          :
          :
          faster, and faster,
          :
          speeding past Pluto,
          :
          and the other outer planets,
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .

          .

          .

          .

          .


          through the asteroid belt,

          past Mars,

          and the moon,

          faster,

          and faster,

          faster - ever faster,

          and by now the earth was growing large in the distance, the oceans and land masses grew clear,

          faster, and faster,

          past the albatross,

          double-back somersault,

          and he could see the ship, tiny in the distance,

          hurtling down now, he posed, ready for the final 500 feet,

          Down on the ship the crew strained their necks,

          "I CAN SEE HIM!" yelled a passenger, "LOOK!!!"

          The tramp streaked down towards the pool, did a last triple flip, and dove...

          NOT A RIPPLE ON THE SURFACE!

          DOWN THROUGH THE WATER!

          SMASHED THROUGH THE POOL BOTTOM!

          DOWN THROUGH THE FIRST DECK!

          SMASHING THROUGH THE SECOND!

          DOWN!

          DOWN!

          THROUGH THE CREW'S QUARTERS!

          THROUGH THE ENGINE ROOMS!

          SMASHING THROUGH HIS OWN LITTLE CABIN!

          AND DOWN THROUGH THE DOUBLE-STRENGTH STEEL HULL OF THE SHIP!

          STILL DOWN...!

          DEEPER,

          DEEPER INTO THE MURKY DEPTHS,

          TILL.........

          SMASH!

          Into the sea bed, sinking a 37' shaft in the process.

          Desperate for air he struggle out of the shaft, his lungs bursting he swam frantically for the surface.

          Up and up, desperate, gasping...

          Out of the water, up the ladder onto the deck of the ship, into a throng wild with acclaim.

          "HERO!" "WONDERFUL!" "AMAZING!" "GOOD SHOW THAT!"

          And handing him a heated towel the captain spoke, as a hush fell over the crowd.

          "Well tramp, I have NEVER seen anything like that, EVER. That was the most *STUPENDOUS* piece of diving I have ever seen."

          The tramp blushed.

          The captain went on, "but tell me, most amazing of all is how you survived smashing through this boat after you dived - how did you do it."

          And the tramp looked at the captain, and the crowd and replied modestly: "Well you see...

          I'm a just poor tramp...

          so you must understand...

          I've been through many a hard ship in my life."


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #770
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            charu look at the people that voted on choof and find all of the wolves in that list
            go
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #771
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              It's night Dumbass
              Stop doing that, if I laugh too much because of you I'll file a lawsuit!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #772
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                charu look at the people that voted on choof and find all of the wolves in that list
                go
                I see one I'm sort of confident about, but I ain't telling who!!! Least not now, maybe when the next day phase starts.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  WHY ARE YOU SO CONFiDENT YOU WILL BE HERE TOMORROW?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    it's me isn't it

                    i'm so suspicious yo


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      i'm actually just trying to backpage these stories now (i have 40 posts per page whoops_


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        success


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          wait not success there's still ike 17 posts left to go


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            WHY ARE YOU SO CONFiDENT YOU WILL BE HERE TOMORROW?
                            I'm not 100% confident, wow, get off me betch sempai.

                            More like 90%, dat better?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Watch this, I get killed, FUCK YOU SUNFAN!!!

                              I knew that sempai thing was a trap. I HATE YOOOOOOU


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Senpai notices no one
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...