TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #976
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    but i believe in you sunfan
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #977
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by guest
      As for Lurker's question, I'd easily pick blind over red to die today, for the obvious Charu/Xel death reason, as well as a really crap attempt to stir up trouble on me during the night. Red's not off the hook but I feel like he's getting undeserved heat simply because Yoshl can't make up his mind whether to blast him full force (D2, most of D1) or to lay off him for not much reason at all (end of D1).
      i agree w/ rb part idk
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #978
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        but i believe in you sunfan
        I wish I could make a one letter post because I would just post "y"
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #979
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          y not
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #980
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            that's the real question here
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #981
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              y am I "defs not a wolf"
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #982
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                alright let's start with why i don't like lurker:

                alright so lurker basically only talks about plop, j-rodd, and choof. none of what he says has been a strong accusation at all. i mean the only thing i saw him do was this

                but even then notice how he's saying nothing about plop now.
                to be honest i don't have strong convictions when i have absolutely no information to go off of, and guess what, i'm a fuckin VT, so i had no info to go off on day 1
                i was going to post much earlier when plop was actually being active in the thread, but when he responded to my post it seemed a little lazy. especially since he referred me to a response to YOUR post which accused him of like the exact opposite of what i said
                i'm still concerned about him because he pulled out so much fucking probing between last night and the day so far. now that he's posting some theory/opinion i feel like he's planning to take over the discussion
                for more self-absorbed shit i can't fuckin believe he did something like this

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                skimming his posts lurker's progression went from red -> me -> choof -> xiz -> blind -> yoshl -> jrodd -> xel -> me again -> choof again
                who actually thinks that every post i make in response to someone else's is a solid conviction
                i feel like he's trying to make a link between me and him more plausible with bs like this

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                other than that lurker's done a great job of being under the radar by being around but at the same time not being "around."
                yeah some day i'll level up enough so i'll be able to write 60 posts a cycle without worrying about looking scum
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  so guest keeps coming up as the one guy i assume is red
                  given that his most significant actions today are posting a setup analysis that had been provided within the first half hour of the day and providing a canned answer to a question i asked yesterday that lost a good deal of its relevance (but was brought back from the dead by plop, what a surprise!), i think he's trying really hard to just coast through (yes, i did read the previous page, and no, i don't think it matters)
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    youre just not ok sunfan if you are then screw this game

                    i think ur rly town take it take my town read

                    lurker i liked that post stop it
                    maybe im tired
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Alright I'm here and caught up.

                      So my activity: I'm on a new schedule which has me waking up super early, so it involves going to sleep earlier (lately I've been passing out around 8pm). My lack of activity hasn't been role indicative, just work related crap.
                      If it comes down to it, I'll get with Mr. May and find a more active replacement, but I do want to play so I'll try to be more active.

                      Ok so reads and stuff.

                      Guest: Idk where to even start, he came in today and posted more which was great except..it was some of the more confusing posts this game has seen. Accusing Blind of stuff he wasn't doing, "starting stuff", and just generally bringing up things that didn't really add up. I'm not going to touch on his activity because I'm inactive and I think he was one of the lower post count players the few times I've played with him. I've got him as a reddish-null read for now.

                      Funny: I started this phase thinking there was a wolf between FG and jrodd, the banter they had in D0/N1 kinda read as distancing to me. Now though, I'm not really sure about what I think of Funny. She hasn't really said much with the exception being her latest post, but she has said she'd be more active today. So we'll see. She's still in my scum pile. I had to look back at previous games, but funny literally does this same thing, posting about how angry she is everyone is reading her wrong, in the Charu Dies game where she was mafia.

                      Yosh: Town. I'm sure his aggro has died off due to irl stuff, so feel better and come back and aggro me :,)

                      Jrodd: Town. He claimed doc so I'm not even going there this early. As I said on fg, I felt like the early game exchange between him and fg felt like distancing to me, but yeah..not pushing a lynch on a claim in D1.

                      Lurker: Null-town? Idk how to read you. People are starting to read you scummy, but I just see you as another choof.

                      Blind: I'd rather Blind didn't die tonight, I'm getting a gut human vibe from him. Clearly the Xel kill wouldn't be him
                      he's playing some ballsy ass inception game where he mind fucks us all. i.e killing Xel because he knows he has the ultimate defense of a Xel kill
                      ..but yeah I don't actually think that's what's going on. I'm giving him a green lean for now.

                      Xiz/Sunfan: This is where I just legit dont know. I can't read either of them, I don't know what's going on with them, and I'm generally scared of them. I want to say there's a red in here, inb4 massive backlash if there is, but I'm unsure.
                      Someone help!

                      Plop: So Pop finally made a presence in the thread, it's good to see the usual level of activity from him but I almost feel as if it was forced or something. He came in and made 50 different posts and dialed up his questioning efforts, but idk it just didn't feel genuine to me. I'm going to give him a benefit of the doubt human lean for now though, he definitely isn't our best option tonight.

                      Funny
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Holy Fuck game stand still......

                        Xiz where'd you go, I miss you so
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          I am lorde, yeah yeah yeah
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Ok guys what are we gonna do.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              I like what red said about funny. I didn't know she said she was "mad" when she was a wolf, that doesn't help her case at all.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Xiz asks the world from me, and disappears, the Fuck bro.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...