TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #991
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Sun's being usual derp Sun. Nothing new there, why you play the same game sun why!?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #992
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      This one time at funny camp, she was a wolf
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #993
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Or maybe it was guest this whole time!
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #994
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          FROM OUT OF NOWHERE lurker ADMITS HE GROWS FUR AT NIGHT
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #995
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            I paid him tree fiddy and he told me his partners were red and yoshl WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS FOLKS!
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #996
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Him being a wolf, I didn't trust his words for a second! So I know they might not be it! I heard from this guy deepthroat that it's sun and plop, but I don't know if I should trust a guy named deepthroat. But I won't throw his words away.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #997
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                With all this going on xiz and Jrodd were absent. No texts no calls, no nothing.WHY DON'T YOU GUYS TALK TO ME ANYMORE
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  But I disagrees, I thought I was pretty funny, how about you guys?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Day 2 votes
                    Xiz -> Blind
                    Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                    Funnygurl -> Lurker
                    thesunfan -> Plopadop
                    Plopadop -> Red Blaster
                    thesunfan -> Funnygurl
                    Lurker -> Guest McNumbers
                    Red Blaster -> Funnygurl
                    Blind -> Guest McNumbers
                    Blind -> Lurker
                    Blind -> Funnygurl

                    Day 2 votes total
                    Funnygurl: 3 (thesunfan, Red Blaster, Blind)
                    Blind: 1 (Xiz)
                    Red Blaster: 1 (Yoshl)
                    Lurker: 1 (Funnygurl)
                    Red Blaster: 1 (Plopadop)
                    Guest McNumbers: 1 (Lurker)

                    Insta is at 6
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Funny: I started this phase thinking there was a wolf between FG and jrodd, the banter they had in D0/N1 kinda read as distancing to me. Now though, I'm not really sure about what I think of Funny. She hasn't really said much with the exception being her latest post, but she has said she'd be more active today. So we'll see. She's still in my scum pile. I had to look back at previous games, but funny literally does this same thing, posting about how angry she is everyone is reading her wrong, in the Charu Dies game where she was mafia.


                      Funny
                      this entire i have issues controlling my anger stuff started in 111
                      honey, no.

                      i'm the top wagon and considering the momentum building up on me i expect to have trouble today.
                      to those who find this scenario very familiar, i want you to start thinking hard about what's going on here and why it is that i'm even being considered for a lynch/having a hard time defending myself.
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        maybe this always happens when i'm town

                        i don't struggle nearly as much when i'm a wolf don't i

                        usually i throw tantrums but if i end up being a top wagon this phase i'm going to do something new called not put up a fight and laugh at you all postgame.
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          *insert copypaste of every quote referring to my change in playstyle and apply it to Funny*
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Was a long day last night, catching up now:

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              (I'm just posting my train of thought through this post. Some reads on people change in this post but just showing my thought process)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              you yoshl jrodd funny and guest are my town. Guest and funny weakly so and I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong on one of them.
                              red is in the middle while everyone else is lumped into the scum pile unless they blow my mind.
                              Sunfan has been a bit less aggressive since the start of D2, a lot more passive in comparison to some of this other strats. When funny and myself were questioning him, he was more passive then his aggressive state. Just something to note.

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              i think sunfan's point about people catching onto yoshl's soft was solid. i mean heck if i were a wolf yoshl would've at least been roleblocked
                              Remember, I was roleblocked not yoshl with my soft. That could mean a few things in a few worlds:

                              World 1) Sunfan is SK, and knew yoshl and I were power roles. He just chose me because he thought my vigi claim was fake, and thought I was the doctor/cop.

                              World 2) Sunfan is town and needs to make his point more. I mean he was 2/2 on this:
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              also choof seems fine to me go away yoshl
                              also charu seems fine to me go away gogurt
                              also this game sucks
                              I live more in this world right now.


                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              ...you were also only focused on whether there was an sk in the game post flips and i really thought that came from a wolf mindset because idk i'm still more worried about wolves than a possible sk at this point
                              Quoting this because this seems important to me.

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              if j-rodd did what he did to push a kill on me then that's a seriously horrible play don't think a town doctor is worth one wolf even if i were one
                              If jrodd is real (95% believe), it's my fault. But what I would do is just say that I am a power role. I hope jrodd posts more over the next few pages and try to push whatever he thinks is best.


                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              yes it affects my reads because if you know that then basically yoshl claimed blue. what messes it up is if someone intentionally didn't kill yoshl for whatever reason.
                              Which means the wolves/sk are not aware of that game. Which give +100 points to greg and jarrod to me.


                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              Xiz with the prodigious bad reads.
                              YUP lol. I was 100% wrong hahahah. My early reads are not what they used to be


                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              How are you getting that connection?
                              It was more to get sunfan talking more. I don't think it's real.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Wait... why didn't jrodd save yoshl if jrodd picked up on YoshL's soft?

                                Comment

                                Working...