TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host (Re-Roll)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #61
    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

    it was all a sham


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #62
      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

      i haven't been serious yet blind idk what you're thinking right now

      scared?

      feeling too much of my overbearing shit towering over you?


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #63
        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

        Oh Hell no, I do know though that you have two people at least that will follow you solely because it's me. If I'm going to die, why vote myself?
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #64
          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Oh Hell no, I do know though that you have two people at least that will follow you solely because it's me. If I'm going to die, why vote myself?
          Why would you switch your vote so early then? You arent close to dying right now.

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #65
            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

            I hope I'm fruit vendor again :3 it sounds exactly like me

            dfr

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Shuu Iwamine
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 0

              #66
              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

              Mr. revo

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #67
                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                Why would you switch your vote so early then? You arent close to dying right now.
                I can't be in thread as much as usual, so I'd rather be safe than sorry. It's not like I can't change it back.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                  It was explained more than once in different places.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                    My question to every single person blue voting me

                    Why are you blue voting mithout question. This is a new game, and youre all still willong to rush in. . What the actual fuck wolf hunting tricks 101


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                      he hasn't even really done anything in this game yet though


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                        Votecount:
                        Yoshl (2): Backpack, blind
                        Shuu (0):
                        Gradiant (1): James
                        XelNya (0):
                        Dabackpack (0):
                        Red Blaster (0):
                        DarkManticoreX2 (0):
                        Psychoangel691 (0):
                        James May (1): Red
                        Funnygurl555 (0):
                        blindreper1179 (2): Yoshl, Xel
                        MrPopadopalis25 (0):
                        danceflashrevo (1): Shuu

                        Role Reveal Vote:
                        Yoshl (4): Backpack, Yoshl, James, MrPop
                        Shuu (0):
                        Gradiant (1): Gradiant
                        XelNya (0):
                        Dabackpack (0):
                        Red Blaster (0):
                        DarkManticoreX2 (0):
                        Psychoangel691 (0):
                        James May (0):
                        Funnygurl555 (1): Red
                        blindreper1179 (0):
                        MrPopadopalis25 (0):
                        danceflashrevo (2): blind, dfr
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                          Youre all cowards
                          The shit im doing is being blindly backed up start playing smart yo

                          Dab feels villa is what ive got


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                            Who wants to repeat the day 1 lynch from last game!!!

                            red blaster
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Shuu Iwamine
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 0

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                              Mr. YoshL

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                Youre all cowards
                                The shit im doing is being blindly backed up start playing smart yo
                                yeah we're not even 24 hours in and you almost have insta

                                unvote


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...