TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host (Re-Roll)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #226
    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

    my vote was not actually towards yoshi sun....?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #227
      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

      Gradiant

      if it's gonna be like that.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #228
        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

        it was in blue so it counts regardless of whatever your intent was
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #229
          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Flip it around, and say you put the vote on me and I came out of nowhere being really defensive about it. You wouldn't say that's a bit suspicious?
          If i was being defensive about it, sure. But again, he wasnt overdefensive or overreacting, he was merely responding to a very wrong point brought up against him. Seeming like you are trying too hard to pin shit on him tbh

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #230
            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Like wtf...? Useless? What is there to do right now! This dO is worse than the last one, at least that one had some shit to really go off of.

            You want useful? Why are you protecting plop like that? You're defending in the same as red is "gunning" after him. Why protect someone you're unsure of? I mean,unless you know what his role is...
            Half the Fucking people are being "useless" right now, and you Fucking call me out? james mayNOT I was blowing you off as a contender, but here ya go. Hope this is what you wanted. I've reevaluated your case.
            In case you were wondering blind, this is the kind of shit from you that makes me think you are a wolf every game.

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #231
              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

              Originally posted by YoshL
              currently, we're approaching deadline, and i don't want to kill dfr, because he's essentially the stupid james of the game at the moment. same reason i'd like to not kill james as well, because james is james and is james-ing at the moment.
              Alright, so Yosh talks about not wanting James lynched and votes me.

              Originally posted by James May
              Seriously...what the fuck. I really don't feel like there's any use in lynching plopadop. Red Blaster and blind are my top two for lynch this phase mainly because plop's reaction to Red Blaster was more of a sarcastic tone more than anything.

              dfr is just being an idiot atm. But he's playing too much like me >_>

              Blind is being useless.

              Red Blaster Seriously. I get why you're gunning for plopadop but maybe consider the fact that he was being sarcastic for a second?

              Within 5 minutes of that here comes James, who had been inactive up until this post, voting me as well. He also then goes on to call Blind "useless" which we'll get to in a bit.

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              I do agree with the vote on Redblaster, but I don't see where you're getting this part right here. There's nothing sarcastic about pointing out somebody is voting you for being inactive when you are one of the people with the most posts.
              Moments later, Gradiant also votes me, but then picks on James's post, saying his reason for voting me don't make sense.

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Like wtf...? Useless? What is there to do right now! This dO is worse than the last one, at least that one had some shit to really go off of.

              You want useful? Why are you protecting plop like that? You're defending in the same as red is "gunning" after him. Why protect someone you're unsure of? I mean,unless you know what his role is...
              Half the Fucking people are being "useless" right now, and you Fucking call me out?
              As Blind states, more than half of the people playing are being useless at this point, so I don't see why James decided to name drop him when there are so many others doing the exact same.

              James May

              I'm also curious as to why everyone is so eager to give Yosh the blue vote as I never see any reasons listed, just the vote.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #232
                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                Does anyone want to talk blue reveal strats?

                I don't think we should be revealing players who are likely to be wolved.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                  Like I think we should be giving the blue votes to people who are unlikely to be wolved.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                    Red Blaster Wolves don't want us to have his info? They should wolf him

                    [twgv]Blind[/twg] Bandwagon pressure vote. (he's at 5)
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                      FUCK YOU V

                      Blind
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I just dislike all the quick fire day 0 shit. There's no reason to be so careless this phase.
                        This doesn't sound like Xel actually. Since when does Xel care abou stuff.

                        Over to Xelnya
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                          oh damn i didn't know blues worked like that xP sorry for being dumb

                          i honestly feel like fg is least likely to be wolved if we are going to give the blue votes based on that.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                            Hi pop.

                            If you had a gun and had to shoot someone in the next 5 minutes or your team would loose who would it be?
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                              I think I'd go with Xel and DFR
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Shuu Iwamine
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 0

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                                I quite like Mr. Blaster this time around.

                                I don't find Mr. Mays or blind particularly wolfy, they have all reacted as I would expect them to.

                                Mr. Xel

                                Comment

                                Working...