TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host (Re-Roll)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #181
    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

    maybe before the reroll i should have asked


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #182
      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

      dfr hasn't been in invisible mode. i've definitely seen him in thread before. if he's actually in invisible mode, then it means he's purposefully turned it on, which means let's kill him

      dfr


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #183
        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        or just say you don't have anything
        I've been busy this phase so no, I don't have anything for now :/ I'll look through the thread >_>
        bananas


        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #184
          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

          Originally posted by YoshL
          dfr hasn't been in invisible mode. i've definitely seen him in thread before. if he's actually in invisible mode, then it means he's purposefully turned it on, which means let's kill him

          dfr
          I do find that suspicious, but I kinda want to give him the idiot card and put him in the gray...
          bananas


          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #185
            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

            Comment

            • Shuu Iwamine
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 0

              #186
              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

              Hoho... if only, Mr. Mays.

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #187
                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                Hm? No I actually left lol

                I've always had invisible on btw, vets can see everyone who goes invisible or something iirc

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  I've always had invisible on btw, vets can see everyone who goes invisible or something iirc

                  Curious

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                    Yay useless features

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                      tsf could we get a vote count?

                      also if it makes you feel any better i'll turn it off just for this game :P

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                        Votecount:
                        Yoshl (1): blind
                        Shuu (0):
                        Gradiant (1): James
                        XelNya (0):
                        Dabackpack (0):
                        Red Blaster (2): Manti, Psycho
                        DarkManticoreX2 (0):
                        Psychoangel691 (0):
                        James May (1): Backpack
                        Funnygurl555 (0):
                        blindreper1179 (2): Xel, Mrpop
                        MrPopadopalis25 (1): Red
                        danceflashrevo (2): Shuu, Yoshl

                        Role Reveal Vote:
                        Yoshl (4): Yoshl, James, MrPop, Shuu
                        Shuu (0):
                        Gradiant (2): Gradiant, Red
                        XelNya (0):
                        Dabackpack (0):
                        Red Blaster (0):
                        DarkManticoreX2 (0):
                        Psychoangel691 (0):
                        James May (0):
                        Funnygurl555 (0):
                        blindreper1179 (0):
                        MrPopadopalis25 (0):
                        danceflashrevo (2): blind, dfr
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          I think it's a TWG rule that you have to keep invisible mode off. I could be wrong though.
                          its not
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            I summon blind back to the thread.
                            Sup bro. Been busy/phone dead, my apologies.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              Sup bro. Been busy/phone dead, my apologies.
                              No excuses!

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                                My phone broke and is a piece of shit
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...