TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host (Re-Roll)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #16
    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

    You're doing it wrong.

    [color=blue]blind[/color=blue]

    hopefully that works.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #17
      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

      blind
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #18
        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

        Originally posted by YoshL
        actually what if sunfan didn't re-roll at all and was just trolling us by saying it was a "re-roll" lol

        lololol gradiant i need a shower, i think i'm out for tonight, cause i'm also sick as balls

        expect yelling int he morning
        I'm gonna claim cop.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #19
          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

          blindreper
          i'm actually happy with that kbye


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #20
            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

            Look out yoshl! I'll be vengeful >=)

            yoshl
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #21
              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

              Yep Sunfan worst host.

              Agree.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #22
                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                Bedtime. Wake me up when the phase is near the end please.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                  first phase locked on

                  kill blindreper
                  kill blindreper
                  kill blindreper
                  kill blindreper
                  kill blindreper
                  kill blindreper
                  kill blindreper
                  kill blindreper
                  kill blindreper
                  kill blindreper


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                    get em yoshl


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                      reroll
                      oh
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                        hey I'm actually town this time k bye
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                          Votecount:
                          Yoshl (2): Backpack, blind
                          blindreper1179 (1): Yoshl

                          Role Reveal:
                          Yoshl (2): Backpack, Yoshl
                          blindreper1179 (1): blind

                          cya guys tomorrow
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            first phase locked on

                            kill blindreper
                            kill blindreper
                            kill blindreper
                            kill blindreper
                            kill blindreper
                            kill blindreper
                            kill blindreper
                            kill blindreper
                            kill blindreper
                            kill blindreper
                            Yoshl you are the best.

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                              Funny

                              I'll toss a vote James's way.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Funny

                                I'll toss a vote James's way.
                                don't tell him it's a pressure vote, then it won't actually have any pressure


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...