TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host (Re-Roll)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
Comment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux
good analogy lol
i'm not sure what value we should be putting on the blue votes though. Like, charu, did knowing you were just a fruit vendor change anything? would knowing that you're a not fruit vendor change much? I'm just trying to think.
maybe mindgaming the wolves with changes in gameplay, but it's dangerous becuase those changes could also be like, indicative of wolf play? fuck.
i talked with dabackpack about this between the re-rolls and idk still. it's like convoluted still in my head i'm just talking to the thread to reasonComment
-
Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux
dfr you're a little shit and you're not even funny
try again and see if you can say something that doesn't add negative value to the threadComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux
Please excuse if I'm not inclined to tell what I would have changed knowing I was merely a fruit vendor before the re-roll.
I would prefer not to give an open invitation to the wolves.Comment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux
200 even
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Comment



Comment