TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host (Re-Roll)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #256
    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    Ironic.
    Because I am tired of his stupidity. The guy is a wild card. The manner in which he plays does act like he's a wolf every fucking game that he is in and it is wracking my head for every game that he is in and I would lynch him every game but the fact is that he could be town just for the very same reason that he could be wolf and he is playing the "idiot card" every damn time.
    bananas


    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #257
      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      Woo getting heated in here no?

      Thoughts: The spillerino and blinder rip are getting pretty feisty yelling and stuff. Although blind gets like that a lot I feel like there's a lot of ad hominem shit throwing happening. Literally all I read from James May's post was "Fuck you blind" and thats it. That being said, I want to see how Mames Jay flips and after that maybe look into blind.
      dfr and now is when you mull over to try to be useful eh? I would buy that if you were trying to be useful from the start but all you had done this phase is shitposting and now, towards the end of the phase is when you try to be useful and change your behaviour? I don't buy that one bit.
      bananas


      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #258
        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

        Will be checking periodically while at work, sorry if shits out of order or already covered when i post.
        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        Got something to hide perhaps?
        doing the same thing you were on plop about?

        And another strong reaction from james. That shit was close to getting him killed last game, and he was town. Im not sure if hed want to play the same way that almost killed him if he was town again, but doing that as a wolf is also extremely stupid. I dont like it.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #259
          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

          James = blind currently in my book as well.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #260
            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            I'm the opposite...I'd shoot him because he isn't an asshole. He's good at deflecting questions, has a high level of self-awareness, and his style of UTR play this game is similar to how he handled being the serial killer in CXXI.
            Is it? I hadn't noticed.

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #261
              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

              I'm trying to be helpful because it's eod and this is really where it counts imo. And yell at me while I'm trying to be useful while some people aren't even posting at all.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #262
                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                Didn't want to do it so early, but I guess I have no choice. Hard claiming vengeful enigma. Don't waste our lynch, save me for a wolf kill.

                Also lol at James calling me useless when he has less posts Lmao.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                  Also, Fuck you James, you act all high and mighty, but you're just as shitty as me if not more.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                    Seriously, he's annoyed me more already this game than Xel ever has, can we kill him please?
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Are you content with keeping your vote where it is then?
                      Not really dead set on anyone, but for now I think it's fine where it is.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                        Also, my phone "works" but doesn't charge properly, the port is broken. I have to charge the actual battery, and the battery itself doesn't last long. Maybe a few hours, which is why I can't be on as much as I want to because I have to turn it off if I'm not on it.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          Not really dead set on anyone, but for now I think it's fine where it is.
                          Easy kill for a wolf, it's understandable.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Seriously, he's annoyed me more already this game than Xel ever has, can we kill him please?
                            I will throw it out there that any post I type involving trolling you is actually rewritten at least three times. I have to make it nice enough. You'd cry otherwise.

                            That said I don't disagree with a lames may vote about now.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              Easy kill for a wolf, it's understandable.
                              Yep, totally
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                                hmm after reading I think I may have to move to Xel He seems a lot different this game vs other games I've played with him.

                                Guess I'll toss a blue vote on YoshL
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...