TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host (Re-Roll)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #46
    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    @james,

    You're aware the blue role reveal isn't public right?
    I know that, I mean when host reveals it to those that voted via PM
    bananas


    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #47
      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

      The host only reveals the blue vote's role to the player that was voted.

      It does not get reveald to the thread, just to the player.
      That player can then lie and say they blue seered as anything.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #48
        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        The host only reveals the blue vote's role to the player that was voted.
        Manti, that's what I'm trying to say. Those that voted for said player will get to know the role via pm, and since nothing happens if the blue votes happen to land on a wolf, then those players who made the blue vote on that player can say "we got no reveal on player a" in the thread. Of course I am aware that some can lie but 3 wolves, and 10 town. We have to agree on who to put the blue vote so that we couldn't have to worry on a dilema that involves having wolves being in the majority of the blue votes.
        bananas


        Comment

        • Shuu Iwamine
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 0

          #49
          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

          ...Mr. James, I recommend revising your plan.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #50
            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

            James May, you're being a James May.

            The people that voted for said playerwill not learn that players role via PM. Only the particular person who accumulated the most blue votes gets to know his role.

            Originally posted by rules that I had to read after screwing up three times with mechanics last game
            Each day, in addition to voting for a lynch, the players in the game may vote on a player. This player will receive a PM from the mod telling them their role.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #51
              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              James May, you're being a James May.

              The people that voted for said playerwill not learn that players role via PM. Only the particular person who accumulated the most blue votes gets to know his role.
              Wait really, shit. Then that's stupid. nvm, disregard me >_>
              bananas


              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #52
                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                That wasn't even one of the confusing mechanics, and it was also explained in the first game.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                  and the Skype chat.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                    james may will always james may


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                      Gradiant

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                        we should give sunfan a host penalty or something lol


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                          Gradiant


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                            not to be confused with YoshL


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              james may will always james may
                              Just noticed the vote on me because he didn't read the OP. A+

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                                Well, if I'm being head hunted, voted myself blue isn't a good idea. In that case. dfr hopefully I did it right this time, please count it if I didn't.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...