TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host (Re-Roll)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #31
    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    don't tell him it's a pressure vote, then it won't actually have any pressure
    But then that lures him into a false sense of security

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #32
      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

      Tbh I kinda forgot about the game and had real life (and got kinda excited that yoshl was gonna shoot be but whatever). I'll (try to) pay attention this time tho :P

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #33
        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        I'll (try to) pay attention this time tho :P

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #34
          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

          Also since it's a new game I get to shit post blind till I decide if I dislike him more than usual or not

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #35
            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

            Also gonna put this here

            Blind

            Because if we're gonna band wagon murder someone day one it should always be you.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #36
              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

              Not that we have one going yet or anything.

              Also #inbeforecommentabouthowmuchwepostinarow.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #37
                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                I just thought a funny joke

                We should blindly bandwagon blind this game

                we do this because of this joke

                'Kay I'm done. 5 in a row is enough.

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                  Middie you never fail to deliver <3

                  Unlike Greg who promised me nudes of choof in exchange for this game.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                    In response to the picture before you had those four posts while I was in a car.

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      Middie you never fail to deliver <3
                      I hope your body is ready

                      mine is

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                        ...

                        TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux
                        No, I'm the worst host sun...
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          hey I'm actually town this time k bye
                          Very funny (o:

                          Also guys, I have a plan, but I'm still trying to find the kinks. Since we can vote on a person to know what role they have, I was thinking that each day phase we have two people that everyone can agree on both lynching and having their roles revealed for the phase lined up side by side.

                          So in that case, we can know two roles per day phase (one upon insta and the next upon mod reveal by PM). If the player that we vote on to have the role reveal by mod doesn't happen, then we can vote on that player and insta the person for the phase and line up the next person to have the role reveal and repeat the process. If the role is revealed for the player that we voted on then we can clear that player and not lynch him like a bloody idiot.

                          Of course I'm still slowly working on it but anyhow I think we could all agree that if all of us can work on it and refine it to ensure town a win.

                          yoshl for now

                          & Gradiant because I'll be on and off this whole phase and I don't want phantoms ;_;
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                            No phantoms iirc miderino

                            No need to fear the reaper now

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              No phantoms iirc miderino

                              No need to fear the reaper now
                              I could've sworn that there was phantoms...
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXXIII: Sunfan Worst Host Game Redux

                                @james,

                                You're aware the blue role reveal isn't public right?
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...