TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #541
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Okay let's for starters lists the useless white noise crew
    Fiction
    Charu
    Psychoangel
    Dats better, thank ja.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #542
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Now let's list the prone to emotional reactions crew
      Me
      James May
      Red Blaster
      Dabackpack

      This is a good crew to be on

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #543
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Now let's list the Wants It Less crew
        Jrodd

        Ouch that stings

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #544
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Okay now here's a good one it's the Sassifrass Mc Sassy Sass crew
          Fiction
          Psychoangel
          Red Blaster
          Viccica

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #545
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            And then we have the calmly calculating crew
            Plopadop
            DarkManticorex2

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #546
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Okay that's all the crews

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #547
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Now let's list the Wants It Less crew
                Jrodd

                Ouch that stings
                xD
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  im a WILlager

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    No that's not good enough do it like you did last game when I suspected you

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      That was at jrodd

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Oh hey, I guess it's 5.5 hours or somethin' until day ends.

                        Uuuuuummmmm...

                        I don't think James or Red Blaster are wolves. They're my strongest human leans. Definitely of course leaving backpack alone until something crazy happens.

                        thesunfan going aggressive, but idk how he plays anymore because DM, gg.

                        j-roddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd defending against sunfan, human lean for now, good job. However he did cause the James thing to happen, but I think that's j-rodd being j-rodd.

                        V being super aggressive. Human lean for now.

                        Everyone else is in "idk" land.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Thank you for reading~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            I definitely understand yours and Manti's stance on the dap tunneling and why you believe it, but at the same time I feel like James' play as a whole can't be cleared by one move alone. Manti said:



                            but people are starting to clear James because of this. A wolf wants to do things that a wolf wouldn't do to appear town, so why can't James' tunneling on dap be the same?
                            James is not a level 2 (do the opposite of what you should do) player on quick reactions is my guess. I am often a level 2 wolf (I.e. Do exactly what you think is wolfiest boldly aiming for high value targets) and I would say that it takes a lot of being a wolf in the pressure cooker to have that much confidence on yourself especially on the turn of a dime

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I don't think James or Red Blaster are wolves. They're my strongest human leans. Definitely of course leaving backpack alone until something crazy happens.
                              Of course, I can lump James out of that pretty quickly. He tends to do questionable things on purpose in every single game and it's annoying. For now, I see James being James.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Charu you list is weak

                                Comment

                                Working...