TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #691
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Warning post. please do not post during night phase.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #692
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I find this odd b/c this is being brought up after she replaced out and wasn't voiced when she was actually in the game
      Yeah, too bad it's impeding my read on danceguy.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #693
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        Remorse before the flip...?
        advice for next game, but whoa read list.

        We just lynched a town.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #694
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Phase end. Please refrain from posting now. This is your final warning~


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #695
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~


            ~~Final Votecount~~

            (4) James May - j-rodd123, dabackpack, Viccica, MrPopadopalis25
            (4) MrPopadopalis25 - thesunfan, DarkManticoreX2, Vendetta21, Red Blaster
            (2) dAnceguy117 - FictionJunction, Charu
            (1) Charu - dAnceguy117

            (1) unvote - James May

            ----------------------------------------------------------


            There is a Knife in the Box situation currently.

            But of course, the game must go on! So after resolving it....


















            The Representative of the Demonia, MrPopadopalis25, you are charged guilty by the council of representatives of conspiring against 『 』. You will now face the consequences~



            MrPopadopalis25 is now dead~

            He was a
            Vanilla Townie.

            Night 1 will end on 9/3 at 11:59 PM EST. Please send me your choices for night actions during that time~

            Also I got fed up being Tet and would totally rather be Jibril because of reasons so.


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #696
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              During the night

              Vendetta21 has been slain.

              He was a
              Vanilla Townie

              Day 1 will last 48 hours. It'll be over on Saturday, September 6th at 11:59 PM EST


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #697
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                I still kind of want to see a BP or James May lynch if for no reason other than just... knowing. Of Pop, James and BP odds are in favor that one is a wolf. I sincerely doubt not one of them were.


                It's a weird kill so I'm going to ponder on it for a while. It could mean a false claim, it could be wanting to silence V, could be blahblahblah. I really dunno. Have to think on it.


                RIP V.
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Backpack, seer info, now.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Wow this is a great honor I have not been given ever in my life, thank you wolves

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Backpack, seer info, now.
                      Red Blaster is green

                      I'm trying to make sense of what's happening


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        if you're town, the wolves decided not to kill you
                        A) to try and get you lynched (which should never even be talked about until its mylo imo)
                        B) Don't have a JOAT and were medic hunting
                        C) Or they're retarded

                        I wish you would've seered someone else personally, j-rodd still gives me an "I can't place my finger on it" vibe.

                        Gonna read the setup for other possibilities.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          alternatively, you were saved last night and the vigi shot
                          but lets be real
                          the vigi probably didn't shoot v
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            wait no its a BG that's impossible
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              I think with that we should lynch James. We're in a position where we have to trust it, if BP doesn't die again he's got to be lying. I can only assume he is a wolf or V was on to something that would cause the wolf team duress.

                              Alternatively it's an inattentive wolf that just out and out overlooked the claim and went with the loudest person.
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                if you're town, the wolves decided not to kill you
                                A) to try and get you lynched (which should never even be talked about until its mylo imo)
                                B) Don't have a JOAT and were medic hunting
                                C) Or they're retarded

                                I wish you would've seered someone else personally, j-rodd still gives me an "I can't place my finger on it" vibe.

                                Gonna read the setup for other possibilities.
                                honestly I wasn't thinking about it too much since I thought I'd die

                                but I was thinking about James May first... and I asked about it yesterday if the result of the flip implicated or cleared the other (between James May and Plop) so I thought it would be better to generate new information


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...