TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #316
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    In my experience he tends to present multiple points across multiple posts as opposed to one big megapost.
    so you read him as a wolf here then?

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #317
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      You listed yourself?
      You're on my radar now.
      i have insider knowledge that i may be a villager, thin read but hey i'll go with it

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #318
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        has he ever wolfed before
        I'm pretty sure he hasn't but I been wrong before

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #319
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          i have insider knowledge that i may be a villager, thin read but hey i'll go with it
          Hmm..I imagine a woof would've had a slightly more convincing argument than "May be.."
          Less Inclined to be suspicious of you for the time being.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #320
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            also charu is getting by undetected fyi
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #321
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              ok, a few things come to mind since rereading.

              Firstly, I'd still like backpack to post something. He's kinda not really said anything in his few posts thus far.

              Furthermore, Based on James response to the pressure, I'd say its more likely that James is probably town from what's happened thus far. My vote was more to see what would happen as a result from the traffic than anything else. His response to it was weak and overblown, but that's James in a nutshell, I think. He's already gotten heat from Vic, j-rodd, and plop didn't vote him but at least pointed out his awkwardness. This early attention also makes me think he's more likely to be a villager here. Also, I'm reading j-rodd weakly as a wolf, which I'll get into now.

              Firstly, him pointing out that Fiction hasn't changed at all is awkward to me, I feel like that response is not worth saying unless you're asked directly about Fiction. I also don't really think he has a weak town read on me based on the difference of my tone. If anything, that should be having the opposite effect. Either way, I'd argue that the reason I've changed shouldn't really be alignment indicative, but he didn't know that. I think you pushing on James when you thought his vote was serious is also a little awkward. I think you've picked your d1-mislynch in James.
              j-rodd

              Weak villager lean goes out to Red Blaster for his entrance which I am attempting to read based on what I expect from funny as a coach and a player. Idk if I'm just being retarded but I feel like his entrance was more towny based on what I know of funny's play, if that makes any sense. Its a weird read, I admit.
              Also, I will mention that sunfan is the only one who reads me correctly. If I do get lynched, look into jrodd and vic.
              bananas


              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #322
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by Viccica
                But more importantly you're going to be dead weight for a week with a lot of suspicion on you and no promise of that being alleviated. For a week.
                You know...that is based on your assumption. I said that I was going to be busy, not completely inactive Viccica. Learn to read...
                bananas


                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  No need to be such a jerk, jerk.
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    also charu is getting by undetected fyi
                    Baby don't hurt me.

                    Don't hurt me.

                    ...No more...


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      LoVE IS THE ONLY THING I EVER NEEDEDDDDDDDDDD
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        (this is especially true when it comes from V and not when it comes from nazifan)
                        I usually don't ask you to do anything anyways anymore b/c I know you don't listen to me
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          If I ask the thread to do something (Which I don't really think I do too much anymore) you should assume that I'm excluding you Fic. You're special like that
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            this sketches me out, i didnt really do anything that shouldve changed ur mind based on how it was your only case i dont think
                            nope you didn't I just went back and looked over it again without the bias of having to respond to three people at once.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Ever since I started this game I usually get an IMRIGHTIMRIGHTIMRIGHT mindset about things and that's probably what happened there.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Unless he used to play under a different username, the TWG History thread says no.
                                his first game was on FFYA, and he was a wolf that game
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...