TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #556
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    ok ill put some effort in after 10pm, tbh i haven't even caught up on this thread because everytime i go to read like 20 posts pop up in the other game. it's also frosh week and im drunk a lot. 10pm is eod in the other game

    also it's a bit weird people don't give me human leans early on when i do put in WIM but in this game ive already gotten several of them, pretty el oh el

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #557
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Charu you list is weak
      I don't wanna write essays, gross.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #558
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        ok ill put some effort in after 10pm, tbh i haven't even caught up on this thread because everytime i go to read like 20 posts pop up in the other game. it's also frosh week and im drunk a lot. 10pm is eod in the other game

        also it's a bit weird people don't give me human leans early on when i do put in WIM but in this game ive already gotten several of them, pretty el oh el
        No you are not allowed to adopt a WIL meta

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #559
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by Charu
          I don't wanna write essays, gross.
          Weak cause you have 0 wanna-lynches

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #560
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            i don't want a WIL meta

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #561
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Good see you at 10Pm I'm willin to be understanding cause I know what those threads is like

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #562
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Oh, well from my idk pile, I can go with any of them. None of them have really super stood out to me.

                All I see is a bunch of neutral players in that pile.

                I think from that list, it would be Psycho because she started using (for the 3rd/4th time now mind you) that "I don't discuss Day 1" card.

                I believe her being busy, but I don't like how she's using that as a way to explain why she's not saying anything. That's not helping the town cause.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  I'm also not going to waste my time defending yet again about being less active early on. I go through this literally every single game I play.
                  This thing is what I'm referring to.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    I'm not intimidated by you v
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I believe her being busy, but I don't like how she's using that as a way to explain why she's not saying anything. That's not helping the town cause.
                      Let me re-word this.

                      I believe her being busy. I don't like how she's using the "I don't talk Day 1" card.

                      There we go.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        It's v backpack and psycho
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          I'm just sad I'm not on one of V's crews =(
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            I've never played with James before so I don't know if my theory would be out of character for him. However, even if it is, I think that's all the more reason for him to try to pull something like that off, especially if he saw himself as the main lynch target nearing EOD.
                            Yeah bro you're in a WIFOM these are usually useless and just require you to read more on the players previous games to resolve. Maybe check out James wolf games.

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Yeah sorry I doubted you fiction it's obvious you are villa but could you do it more often please

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Don't think I know of any

                                Comment

                                Working...