TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #331
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    also charu is getting by undetected fyi
    Charu's gotten D1 lynched like the last 2-3 games we've played so... maybe he's learning?

    Hi what's going on in here.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #332
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by James May
      Also, I will mention that sunfan is the only one who reads me correctly. If I do get lynched, look into jrodd and vic.
      last game I played with you I got you mislynched d0 so idk about that one
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #333
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Charu's gotten D1 lynched like the last 2-3 games we've played so... maybe he's learning?
        Nope


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #334
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Charu's gotten D1 lynched like the last 2-3 games we've played so... maybe he's learning?

          Hi what's going on in here.
          no he didnt

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #335
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Okay 117 and 120. But frequently lately.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #336
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              I think I'm tentatively ok with the following people:
              V
              j-rodd
              James
              Fiction (the least out of all of them, but I'd have to be pressed to lynch him).

              Would be ok with anyone outside of that.

              Fic is a weird read b/c I usually can't read him but the post he made where he was responding to V's energy felt townie to me. Lord knows I could be completely wrong.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #337
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                last game I played with you I got you mislynched d0 so idk about that one
                I was extremely inactive that time.
                bananas


                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Nope
                  xD
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    So I take it from these strange and milquetoast interactions that we are lunching dabackpack today?

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      I mean since all you people seem to discuss is who y

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        You aren't lynching.

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          I offer up DBP

                          Crimes: a really weird post and an emotionally heavy reaction to light pressure

                          Punishment: neck rope

                          dbackupacku

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            ok but if he's not red you're going to be held accountable.......
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              K fine

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                So I take it from these strange and milquetoast interactions that we are lunching dabackpack today?
                                Lunching
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...