Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
V can I just say that I think the possibility of Pop tunneling on James for wanting to lynch a blue claim is way more realistic than James wanting to lynch a blue for not believing his blue claim.
That is all, please resume.
Dear sirs,
One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".
In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?
and you had posts since then so it's not like you were catching up
so one could see it as "Red Blaster was overly conscious of appearing human and cited a post that was attacking him early to try to establish humanity"
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Anyway sadly I'm going to miss the EoD. It's 2 for 1 ladies night and that's just way more important. My vote is staying where it is. James wanting to lynch a blue claim is just so anti-villager I find it hard to ignore.
Later, turds.
Dear sirs,
One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".
In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?
So James and Plop are both on the chopping block for neutral tone and junk like that, right? I'm not about to try to move things in any other direction in the next 45 minutes. Anyone wanna try defending someone?
Comment