TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #376
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    oh i attacked you because i made an effort to explain what i thought what human behavior was and you said it was "ADD shitposting" so it was very clear to me that you think you're the shit at this game which is hubris because this game is like the hardest game there is, and since you shot first i was justified in shooting further to try to get you to bring down your guard.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #377
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Well you heard it here: If I don't survive Day 1, you all know who to be extra suspicious of.
      so you believe i'm the wolf and the vigilante now?

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #378
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        so V thought Lumph was playing?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #379
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          also is deflecting the way you personally skip addressing things you don't feel like addressing in general? like is it your nature to always deflect?

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #380
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            so V thought Lumph was playing?
            yes. geniunely. i know this will be analyzed as some sort of play for at least until tomorrow afternoon but yes i geniunely did and it says more about how much i skim than anything but analyze away.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #381
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              luckily the basis of my read on lumph is the exact same as the basis of my read on psycho they are literally no different and it gives deference to my read on psycho that i thought it was lumph

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #382
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                i'm asking you the question about deflecting because i know nothing about you and in order to determine your alignment i have to figure out things about your personality

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  V is clearly distancing himself from lumpho and I don't like it
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    anyway to address your points

                    Usually I just make a lot of consecutive stream of consciousness posts I guess, you've noted that, this time I just made one massive post since I had been inactive at that point and was just appending to the post as I was rereading
                    so instead of making posts about things as they were happening, i did it in one go to make up for time, focusing on things that were not mentioned by other players


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      every single post Red Blaster made is faction neutral but the 'wolf post' post is what caught my attention the most.

                      what was the purpose of that post?
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        well I take back what I said about V after this exchange

                        you're frustrated and I think that reflects greenness honestly

                        not to say that adds red points to red blaster of course


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          * I take back that it was uncalled for


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            sometimes i have opinions for a matter of five minutes, if i think its relevant you will know about that opinion for those five minutes until i change my mind and let you know i changed my mind
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            so you can win by simply having opinions at a million miles per hour. this be the work of a villager.

                            These are what I was mockingly referring to as shitposting, spewing out comments only to have them change minutes later. I'm not like that. I'll hold off until I'm a bit more positive before saying anything.
                            Not your tl;dr strategy guide.
                            You must've posted that as I was writing mine, so if it looked like I posted it in reference to that..it wasn't.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              and wait where did James May say he wasn't going to be here all week? I must have missed that


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                or am I just making stuff up hold on


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...