TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #736
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    ^ Addressing that, we have no choice but to trust him for now. Another possibility is that V was the guardian thingy and used it on Backpack.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #737
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      The role would've been revealed upon death unless card flips are off, let me look.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #738
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Wait a minute, what am I thinking, YoshL revealed he was a vanilla townie, card flips are on.

        He's not a role.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #739
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          You're right. Cardflips are on.


          In that case I've no idea but we can't really... do anything about it until next phase. If BP lives again he's a wolf.
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #740
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            10 people left, 3 being wolves. 1 wrong lynch today, 3 wolves 6 humans. wolf. 3 wolves, 5 humans. That gives us 2 lynches. it could be a gambit but it'd be really really early to pull that imo.
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #741
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by Viccica
              You're right. Cardflips are on.

              In that case I've no idea but we can't really... do anything about it until next phase. If BP lives again he's a wolf.
              one possibility is

              as Charu says, James might not be a wolf, so they weren't worried about saving him or anything, and they thought I'd seer him

              and they knew I would be under suspicion if they let me live, ultimately planning me to be lynched today, so I would not be able to seer them again. also granting them a free kill during the night


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #742
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                but this also suggests James' innocence doesn't it?


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Hence me saying that we don't need to lynch you today. Tomorrow we're kind of forced to if we don't hit a wolf today.
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Y'all might be overestimating how strong the Goon Cop role is.

                    If the game reaches 5-3, then the next move would be to vote to sleep, by the way.

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      I also forgot about the Mafia traitor potential.

                      Blah.
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        its Fiction

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Esplain.

                          I don't disagree but esplain.
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            maybe l8r

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Kay
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by Viccica
                                I think with that we should lynch James. We're in a position where we have to trust it, if BP doesn't die again he's got to be lying. I can only assume he is a wolf or V was on to something that would cause the wolf team duress.

                                Alternatively it's an inattentive wolf that just out and out overlooked the claim and went with the loudest person.
                                I really don't get why you're going after me Vic. Besides, town vic wouldn't even be so bloody insistent on lynching someone.
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                there are 2-3 wolves on the team; no one's that inattentive.

                                If anything, James would probably be the last person I'd want to lynch today. He might've been the first person to be right on DBP, he hasn't really done any of his wolf tells imo, responded well to the pressure (which he's notoriously bad at reacting to).
                                There's 3 regardless if they recruited the Mafia traitor or not. Anyhow, I think that the choices would be much more clearer once we trickle down on every single player and figure out which modifiers that the wolves would have picked, which that would probably be much more clearer at Day 2.

                                Also, this would lead to a few things which I could explain later once I get my reads up.
                                ------------------------------------------------
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                So, my thinking is...

                                Why didn't the wolves go for DaBackpack?

                                If James was a wolf, I think they would be more afraid to leave the god damn seer alive and have backpack seer James. That makes me think they weren't worry at all. So that could clear James imo.

                                Backpack on the other hand...

                                eeeeeeeeh... I'm a bit sketch now with you since you didn't die and you didn't seer a very player that's been causing half the town to say he's not a wolf and the other half saying he is a wolf.

                                Of course, that's probably what the wolves want us to think, but I think an actual seer right here would go for James in this case.
                                I know that I say that I would have lynched dap this phase but to be fair, I'm moreso inclined on lynching someone else today. Which would lead to be either Jrodd or Vic since those two I'm feeling extremely iffy about...
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Reads and analysis will be up in a few hours. Gotta do class stuff and whatnot.
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...