TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #196
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    All in all good show, you've got people talking. Carry on I'm gonna play league and be back later.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #197
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I'd like to think DM has helped me a lot. Not all of it transfers imo since I play them differently, but I think its helped me a lot.

      I guess its fitting that I appear to be making less sense when I've made a point to try and make more sense this game, w/e.

      And yes, people tell me not to use meta all the time. I use it anyway b/c I think it works when used properly. My case on j-rodd thus far is self-admittedly weak, I'm not going to deny that. Its what I do, though. When I see something I think is wolfy, I'm not just going to let it pass.
      you suck dick

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #198
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by Viccica
        That's pretty much exactly what I just said, Jrodd. Geez don't you read. I could play one way for 10 games in a row and change it up and hide under the false pretense that I always play the same way. Or I could just make up shit and say I play the same way all the time when I really don't because 9/10 people aren't going to read through previous games of mine to verify that.

        Basing anything in a current game on something that happened in a previous game is just silly.
        yea I make a lot of reads based on meta too, but hes wrong here so whatever.

        I can read, I just graduated grade 6

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #199
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          you suck dick
          this was a joke before ppl get mad and something like cavernio happens again

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #200
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            Sunfan, you and I are opposites w/r/t James. Him getting miffed over having votes placed on him this early is making me suspicious. This is the first game I've played with him so I have no idea if this type of reaction is the norm, but I've been watching shit like World's Wildest Police Videos and Cops for the past couple weeks and those people tend to get really defensive and combative when they know that something minor like getting pulled over for expired tags is going to lead to something major like having an assault rifle in the car.
            well thesunfan's case is only valid if

            a) I was to keep my vote on james the entire day, which is a possibility
            b) james is a villager, this read is our major differing point

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #201
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              no I don't think he's been a mason with Fic before. He and fic usually buddy up early on, claiming to be "masons." I haven't seen that from him. And no, that's only part of my opinion on him.

              I think James is likely to be town based on his response to the pressure. He kinda blew it off instead of OMGUSing and taking it seriously. He even unvoted as a result, and seemed upset that his joke vote was being called into question. Wolves are upset that they got caught, not that they get called out for having fun. I saw the latter and it felt human to me.

              I think j-rodds push on James is more wolfy because of the way he went about it. I'd also like to point out the irony in that I'm getting called out for meta when j-rodd linked a post James made and called him out for that. Doesn't really matter, I just think its funny.

              Anyways, I think his reasoning was poor. It was just a joke vote from James, clearly, yet he took it seriously and continued to push on him afterwords.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #202
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                you suck dick
                I fail to see how this is relevant
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  to sum up my thoughts: I don't get sunfan's case at all

                  if I was a wolf, it would be a case of caught for the wrong reasons, but im not

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    no I don't think he's been a mason with Fic before. He and fic usually buddy up early on, claiming to be "masons." I haven't seen that from him. And no, that's only part of my opinion on him.

                    I think James is likely to be town based on his response to the pressure. He kinda blew it off instead of OMGUSing and taking it seriously. He even unvoted as a result, and seemed upset that his joke vote was being called into question. Wolves are upset that they got caught, not that they get called out for having fun. I saw the latter and it felt human to me.

                    I think j-rodds push on James is more wolfy because of the way he went about it. I'd also like to point out the irony in that I'm getting called out for meta when j-rodd linked a post James made and called him out for that. Doesn't really matter, I just think its funny.

                    Anyways, I think his reasoning was poor. It was just a joke vote from James, clearly, yet he took it seriously and continued to push on him afterwords.
                    the reason was that it was the exact same ping I got from when I caught him as a wolf in the previous game. your logic doesn't make sense

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      I could very well be wrong, time will tell.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        lol well that was weird

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Dat confidence


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            I've said its a weak case all along, like, I think no one in their right mind would think they're nailed a wolf over something like that
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Okay I have two villagers leans to start off they are sunfan and fiction

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                I just found it weird you called my case awkward when urs is super awkward from my biased perspective

                                could also seem like ur TMIing james as villa too

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...