TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #766
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    Dfr seems wolfier but wv seems less towny
    Idk if that makes sense
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #767
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      well i like cel a lot more now

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #768
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Well, they're both shining by their absence despite DFR watching the thread.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #769
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          Dfr seems wolfier but wv seems less towny
          Idk if that makes sense
          not really, no

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #770
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            :00 good
            :01 bad
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #771
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              well i guess if you mean dfr posted more scummy and wv hasn't done anything?

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #772
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                well i guess if you mean dfr posted more scummy and wv hasn't done anything?
                Yeah moreorless

                Also xiz I like you too friend I would rather dfr I think tho
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #773
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  dfr i guess, i hate this

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #774
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    stop posting
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #775
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Haku (1)- ffa
                      Gradiant (1)- wv
                      dfr (3)- Haku, Cel, Gradiant
                      wv (1)- Xiz

                      is my count
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #776
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        danceflashrevo has been lynched. He was...

                        The Mafia Role Cop


                        Night 2 will last 12 hours ending at noon server time.

                        Night 2 begins now.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #777
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          In the night...

                          flashflash account has died. He was...

                          A Mason


                          Day 2 will last 12 hours ending at midnight server time.

                          Day 2 begins now.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #778
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Let me tell you a story town citizens !
                            I know you're shaken by the recent events, but I want you guys to get a taste of my paranoia or else you're going to think I'm a next level god tier wolf and you guys should know that I'm not that great as a wolf.
                            (Yes, I needed to include self-meta and horrendous WIFOM or else you guys will town read me too quickly and the poor wolf team won't stand a chance.)
                            I'm for equality between townies and wolves, I also support vegans. You should also comment, subscribe and like my youtube channel that I don't even use.

                            Anyway, here's the real story;

                            I didn't actually find both masons.
                            I thought FFA was likely to be a wolf for the PR hunt on me early game and we tunneled at each others like 2 brick walls.
                            I didn't even make the connection with raeko until they both voted DBP.

                            What stopped me from voting and pushing FFA further is that Gradiant wanted both me and FFA dead so it made me feel like something awkward was happening.
                            I also freaked out when Xiz said both me and FFA were townies and I started hallucinating a wolf team here plotting for mass destruction.
                            When I posted about "you should ask the masons" it's me being a sarcastic evil person being like "these two players could be plotting together" but I couldn't decide anything out of that.
                            I was just annoyed that they were both asking me to find the wolves for them when I barely understood what was going on.
                            After this point, I really did open random.org and get 3 and 2 first try and then I laughed at how fate must be telling me that I'm the best.
                            I eventually doubted myself and started thinking FFA could be the mason so, I wanted to find the wolf partner first, but he was definitely more wolfy than mason to me.
                            I felt like I couldn't address this because I was afraid to sell out FFA as the mason to the wolf team if they paid attention so, I ended up concluding that I should lynch outside of FFA D0.
                            At this point D0, ended and I saw DBP flipping town in horror because I wanted to see the detective play this game.
                            In the morning, I saw raeko flip mason and I was actually really happy because I would have spent the entire phase trying to get her lynched with FFA for quickly voting DBP D0.
                            It is only at this point that I made the mason connection between FFA and raeko.

                            That was the turning point for me.
                            You can notice that where I push Xiz and back off and go like "what is even going on here".
                            Why would hypothetical wolf Xiz sell out to everyone that both FFA and me are town. He's actually right.
                            That's just shrinking the wolf pool. You have to be kinda crazy to do town a favor and go there.
                            After that point, I left my tunnel a bit and started reading Xiz's other post in the iso and went like "oh wait- he's actually trying to solve the game and I'm just seeing what I want to see here".
                            So, once again I figured that I was most likely wrong about him.

                            When it comes to Gradiant, the incessant pushes toward semantics, but also the openness to look beyond and the patience to not leave the game after witnessing FFA and me being FFA and me (haha) was phenomenal.
                            I don't think Gradiant would fake frustration here. I do still am worried that he didn't pick up that FFA was the mason after raeko died.
                            I still prefer his game progression over someone like WV tho. It's possible he didn't quit the game because he's wolfing and he doesn't care about how hot garbage I've been this game.
                            I like to think it's not true because I feel disgusting from wolf read him over this.
                            I believe he's town because he closed the vote on DFR when he could have mislead this into a town mislynch at multiple occasions and make me look bad in the process.
                            If you're wolfing this Gradiant, good fucking job. Also, if you're town, good fucking job too.

                            Anyway, to get back to the point, I'm a lazy meme who can't get serious without a gun over my head so, of course, I had to lie to push this to the next level.
                            In the signups thread I asked Sunfan if I should fake claim mason as town and he was like "no, that's bad" and I actually did it anyway.
                            I was really hoping FFA wouldn't claim after my fake claim so I could just die as a hero and end my story here.

                            What's funny is that FFA made himself rip with the CC and now you guys are still stuck with me. To make matters worse, I've prewritten this before FFA even flipped and I'm just waiting to see if he's really going to flip to steal the spotlight from the real wolf.
                            The good news is that you have 2 tries. You can trust this piece of work with the most evil intentions known to mankind, secure what you can from the interactions in the previous EoD + most likely go for the WV lynch or end my life here and recover a few brain cells.
                            The only problem is that I'm not going to end the game and you guys will go maximum "fuck you haku" freak out mode when I will flip town.

                            Also, I'm clearing Celirra this phase due to the fact that he also voted DFR.
                            Xiz/Gradiant looks good due to the game involvement.
                            I know I'm town.

                            That only leaves WV.

                            Sorry for the shady tone, but I just love my unnecessary drama and if I'm wrong I'm going to look hilariously bad which by itself is also very entertaining.
                            Oh well, I sold out DFR my wolf partner as requested by FFA. I hope you guys had fun.



                            Moral of the story; I hate masons. They make the game overly complicated and they make me freak out because I could be protecting a wolf and I felt super triggered that I could be protecting a wolf FFA all game.
                            I'm actually tilted at you FFA for ruining my fake claim plan. You should have known that I don't play by the book. It's clearly 100% your fault and my plan was perfect. Actually, my plan was shit, but let me dream.
                            Town needed the drama to get together. It's only when people started following me for the wrong reasons that I felt like the game shifted back into town's favor. You should be thankful !
                            (Yes, I said that with a straight face. You can murder me postgame for this)

                            What a game. This could have gone so wrong if I died or if a mislynch happened. In a normal scenario, I'm kind of throwing the game. So, to the haters, I concede that you are right here on paper.

                            This concludes my wolf agenda. I hope you guys had fun.

                            Fake edit: Haha, wolves did the mechanical play of lynching FFA. I didn't write this garbage for nothing.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #779
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              What's funny is that I'm actually proud of myself for posting this and I'm probably going to get hated for it because it feels calculated.

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #780
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                I'm super mad at you
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...