TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #481
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    Care to share your thoughts on your ordering for that?
    answer please, i'm curious

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #482
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      No because the likeliness of that being wrong is too high.
      ???

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #483
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Try to order Celirra, DFR and WV on a wolfy tier list with reasons and you're going to realize that they're about on the same level.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #484
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Well maybe you could go for partial credit and explain why xiz is so high up on the ordering

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #485
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            sorry
            haku
            you keep doing these things
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #486
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Well maybe you could go for partial credit and explain why xiz is so high up on the ordering
              ^

              Honestly I want a full reads list tho at this point

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #487
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                sorry
                haku
                you keep doing these things
                Yeah, I just iso'd Xiz and I think I also had the wrong idea on him.

                I was mostly accusing him of being constantly right with reads.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #488
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  I can see why he's not in raeko's pool.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #489
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    No haku no fuck that

                    If you think I’m a wolf I want to hear why

                    Even if you don’t anymore as much

                    I wanna know your thought process as to why and the steps

                    You really can’t back down now after saying I’m above melons reads like that

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #490
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      No haku no fuck that

                      If you think I’m a wolf I want to hear why

                      Even if you don’t anymore as much

                      I wanna know your thought process as to why and the steps

                      You really can’t back down now after saying I’m above melons reads like that
                      I can't do that without outing the remaining mason. It's just that I thought I knew who was the other one, but I was wrong and that made me realize I was reading the entire game wrongly.

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #491
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        just realized I didn't get to weedcheck raeko before she died
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #492
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I can't do that without outing the remaining mason. It's just that I thought I knew who was the other one, but I was wrong and that made me realize I was reading the entire game wrongly.
                          Are you saying you can’t give reads on any of the 4 people then

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #493
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            Through the first 6 pages:
                            Haku town
                            FFA is weird, I feel like they're town but I can't really get behind them, like that interaction with haku in the beginning felt like a wall throwing bricks at a wall. I think I'll take a bit longer to feel a general way about them.
                            Celery is in the same boat, feels like a little derpy as it is early with random over reactions, see celery calling out haku on "do you think its w/w?" "W/w?? Is that a slip??" Not sure if meant to take with a bit of salt.
                            WV is green lean because he seems chillin and he seems to be helping with cross referencing games. I dont have beef or anything, yet muahaa
                            Everyone else is null rn lemme read more
                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            More like I just got home xd I've been gone all day cuz I had a gig playing music downtown tonight.

                            FFA: is haku randing 2 names being dishonest and giving incorrect reads really better than him saying idk? i mean it's day 1, it's ridiculous to try to call out a wolf team already. like i have a pocket full of maybes and maybe nots but i couldn't piece together who the wolves are yet
                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            dbp can you explain your logic on masons? I feel like maybe it's good for the individual to look for them to be knowledgeable and throw protection but I feel like you keep that to yourself, not out it in the game to everyone. Unless you mean like protection strategy to where you bullshit mason reads or something.
                            Are these reads too strong for a town DFR ?

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #494
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              I've kind of been keeping up with the thread but haven't had a chance to really post or quote things and I won't really have time but some things:

                              Raeko is town for me because of her involvement. Like all the games I've played with her in ltwg and forum games she tends to coast a lot more and isn't as involved.

                              Xiz I have as null only because I can't really get a handle on him from what I read. He pinged me and shit posted but kinda just didn't say anything which isn't something I'd expect from him. Maybe his full games and turbos play differently idk

                              Dbp always town reads me when he's town and that's all I really have as far as a read on him. He isn't playing like he was during the survivor game which is my only experience with him as a wolf like ever

                              FFA has been able to read me confidently every single game and that fact that he hasn't so far is sus for me. He usually has hard reads the first day and he's lacking in that department. I don't think I've played a wolf game with him but outside of that he hasn't seemed out of line from his town plays I think

                              Dfr I've never played with and what little I read didn't make me form an opinion on them so there's that

                              Gradient reminds me of his playing from that game where blind frozen and I were wolves. I like what I see though and his pushes on FFA while excessive imo aren't bad I think

                              Im having a really hard time with haku. The wolf games I played with him really have me second guessing my thoughts on him. Maybe I'm just psyching myself out or that's his plan idk

                              Celery hasn't gut read me as wolf and that's really concerning. He also didn't catch that I downloaded the bird image, rehosted it and replaced his link with mine in order to make the picture work in the quote that I posted. This means he isn't caring about what's going on and is just coasting so definitely someone to keep an eye on

                              Idk who I'm missing because I did this off the top of the dome
                              Currently 2/2 on town reads too.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #495
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                I'm annoyed at how correct everyone are at everything outside of the active circle.

                                Comment

                                Working...