TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #376
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    I'm a little annoyed because WV is fun to read and I don't really see any serious attempt at controlling the game one way or another which leads me to want to give him a pass.

    I have a weird theory where WV could be with Celirra from the lack of seriously trying to read each others.

    They're in such a spot that Cel can afford to vote WV without looking bad.

    Not an easy call.

    Occam's Razor still point to FFA for me. So, the objective vote would be FFA on paper.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #377
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      that's not how i play
      haven't seen anything out of ffa to make me change my mind
      I can't read ffa but he's nice in that he makes things happen
      which helps somewhat
      and he's not muddying the game so much unlike his last game he was wolf

      hes like haku but dumb and angsty
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #378
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        fmpov if FFA is town, WV is probably a wolf and if WV is town, FFA is probably a wolf.

        It's not a 100% scenario, but the game seems structured that way to me unless there's 2 deep wolves who played safe.

        The question is how do we want to priorize lynch order.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #379
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          fmpov if FFA is town, WV is probably a wolf and if WV is town, FFA is probably a wolf.

          It's not a 100% scenario, but the game seems structured that way to me unless there's 2 deep wolves who played safe.

          The question is how do we want to priorize lynch order.
          if me and wv are t/w
          and wv and ffa is t/w
          are me and ffa w/w or t/t lock?

          also youve given possibilities without settling
          i dont like that much
          give a good solid opinion within 30 mins pls so youre a useful engine
          choo chooooo
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #380
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            i agree and idk if you read the last game but an inactive was sk in the end and almost kinda won somewhat
            the main issue is more that I dont want to use inactivity as a reason for voting
            and i think I naturally dont want to go for hyperactivity as a wolf read

            got any new alternatives?
            I didn't read it

            I mean, I don't really know how I can give alternatives that's up to you. Everyone plays different, but i'm just looking for who sticks out the most. Most posts or least, whatever. Depends on the evolution for me? Depends on the game, players, etc etc

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #381
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              if me and wv are t/w
              and wv and ffa is t/w
              are me and ffa w/w or t/t lock?

              also youve given possibilities without settling
              i dont like that much
              give a good solid opinion within 30 mins pls so youre a useful engine
              choo chooooo
              I'm throwing these posts in the game in case I rip D0 or N1 and you guys want quick leads to explore.

              You shouldn't rely on me for who to vote this specific phase. Sometimes I have a strong lean like in the previous game, but this time there's more room for mislynches.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #382
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                I'll be really disappointing if DBP doesn't show up for the last 30, or he shows up at the last 10

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #383
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I'm throwing these posts in the game in case I rip D0 or N1 and you guys want quick leads to explore.

                  You shouldn't rely on me for who to vote this specific phase. Sometimes I have a strong lean like in the previous game, but this time there's more room for mislynches.
                  Not relying on you, I just want you to solidify things a bit
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #384
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I'll be really disappointing if DBP doesn't show up for the last 30, or he shows up at the last 10
                    he always shows up late in my experience
                    and the sad thing is
                    he's usually town anyways
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #385
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      could go with wayward for the weird reads and his lack of activity( though reason for activity was given), or dfr for that mason comment that haku had quoted, as well

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #386
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        but i don't like ffa the most

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #387
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          if me and wv are t/w
                          and wv and ffa is t/w
                          are me and ffa w/w or t/t lock?
                          As I said, it's not 100%, but I think that's likely.
                          It's either that or FFA goes rip.

                          At same time, FFA has such a high activity that I'm tempted to keep him alive because I feel like he will derp as wolf eventually or solve himself as town.

                          When it comes to WV, I'm not sure how I can go about figuring out if he's a wolf or a town.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #388
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            can we vocalize more thoughts
                            like how gradientqt did
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #389
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              thank fucking god at 12:35 AM Clemson wins the game in the bottom of the 10th.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #390
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                could go with wayward for the weird reads and his lack of activity( though reason for activity was given), or dfr for that mason comment that haku had quoted, as well
                                For the record, wolf DFR plays super safe and has great tone fmpov. I don't personally know how to catch him, but I wolfed with him before and he pmuch carried me by staying under the radar the entire game while also staying active enough.

                                Comment

                                Working...