jTWG XLVI: Chicago

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • argo15
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 1863

    #166
    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

    >_> no i make this stuff up =). just wait it out. I suggest people start voting so we can get on with this.

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wD3v1L
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 693

      #167
      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

      Originally posted by argo15
      >_> no i make this stuff up =). just wait it out. I suggest people start voting so we can get on with this.
      I was voting for trav, but you've come on as more and more wolf-y every minute. Changed my mind.

      argo 4srs this time.
      Funny stuff goes in this area right?

      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #168
        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

        Originally posted by Sh4d0wD3v1L
        I was voting for trav, but you've come on as more and more wolf-y every minute. Changed my mind.

        argo 4srs this time.
        wait wait wait, so you don't trust me, that means you trust xplay, who "seered" travman red, but you vote for someone who doesn't have anything on him except xceptions opinion?

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #169
          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

          Dude, he doesn't have just my opinion.

          He has everything YOU have said.

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wD3v1L
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 693

            #170
            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

            I'm trying to do like 10 things at once, being really busy and trying to play this game do not work out so well...

            And thank you, xception, for posting that for me.
            Funny stuff goes in this area right?

            Comment

            • argo15
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 1863

              #171
              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

              I love how you ignore the overall point of the post.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #172
                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                Originally posted by argo15
                I love how you ignore the overall point of the post.
                What're you talking about?

                Dude, he doesn't have just my opinion.

                He has everything YOU have said.
                That was directed at you, argo.

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 693

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                  Who is you? And the overall point is "He doesn't just have my (x's) opinion, he has everything you have said to him" and my own opinions of yo uI have formed by watching x's posts.
                  Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                  Comment

                  • argo15
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 1863

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                    Originally posted by Xception704
                    What're you talking about?
                    Why did shadow vote me when travman is seered red?

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 693

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                      1) You seem really wolfy to me, and I really can't explain it right now.

                      2) I'm tired of trying to argue my point to you, and if I'm really lucky, someone else will argue for your being a wolf, vote, and we can move on to trav.
                      Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                      Comment

                      • argo15
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2006
                        • 1863

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                        Originally posted by Sh4d0wD3v1L
                        1) You seem really wolfy to me, and I really can't explain it right now.
                        Argo: seems wolfy
                        Trav: is wolf

                        Shadow: "hmm.... kill Argo!!!"

                        Comment

                        • DrKirth
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 484

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                          Originally posted by argo15
                          Argo: seems wolfy
                          Trav: is wolf

                          Shadow: "hmm.... kill Argo!!!"
                          Argo, are you sliiping and confirming to us that xplay is the real seer?


                          Be efficient.

                          Comment

                          • argo15
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2006
                            • 1863

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                            not at all, if i'm only wolfy if you accept the fact that xplay is seer.
                            i still doubt trav is a wolf and xplay is the seer, but we will find out.

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                              ps, VOTE PEOPLE

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                                Originally posted by argo15
                                Why did shadow vote me when travman is seered red?
                                LOL ... so now xplay is the real seer, no?

                                Comment

                                Working...