jTWG XLVI: Chicago

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wD3v1L
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 693

    #31
    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

    Wow guys, read more into it...

    Look at where I said "something makes me not want to listen".
    As I told argo in our AIM convo, if you wish to waste a lynch or a seer on me, go ahead, but when it all comes back green, don't say I didn't tell you so.
    Funny stuff goes in this area right?

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #32
      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

      Originally posted by shadow person
      "IcEmAnEd2 (4:57:22 PM): If that's what you think, lynch me in day, seer me tonight, whatever, it's your loss of either."
      and as I replyed in our aim convo
      "why whould you want us to waist a seer? or kill a human? Either you suck and don't care about the game or a wolf"

      Comment

      • jugglinguy
        Use me as a porta-potty
        • Dec 2006
        • 4319

        #33
        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

        green doesn't mean anything until day 4
        Originally posted by Jem
        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wD3v1L
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 693

          #34
          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

          Then I suck, so be it. That doesn't mean I'm a wolf, does it?
          Funny stuff goes in this area right?

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #35
            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

            Alright, I'm going to go for a while.

            I just want to add that I tried the same exact trick with kebeb, and he didn't fall for it.

            Also, I've talked to lito. It went as well as most of our conversations go.

            AlsoX2 I told Sully about what I was doing as I was doing it.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #36
              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

              Just got back from school.

              Heading off to church now. Be back in ~4 hours.

              and yay activity ... boo not being here for activity

              Comment

              • dorama
                Banned
                • Mar 2008
                • 87

                #37
                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                obligatory "I'M NOT A ASASJDASHDKA WOLF" post, will be away for a while

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                  idk if this is something
                  sully5313 (4:36:00 PM): trav posted
                  sully5313 (4:36:01 PM): gogo
                  Kek3b (4:36:05 PM): i see it
                  sully5313 (4:36:07 PM): lmao
                  Kek3b (4:40:17 PM): rofl
                  sully5313 (4:40:23 PM): wow...i just read it
                  sully5313 (4:40:27 PM): that ****ing retard
                  Kek3b (4:40:34 PM): so you're done?
                  Kek3b (4:40:36 PM): gg


                  He never IM'd me back...

                  Comment

                  • Litodude
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 4548

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                    Originally posted by Kekeb
                    He never IM'd me back...

                    "Sullyman2007" (2:44:20 PM): k brb dinner
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                    dude
                    out west?
                    the fuck kinda location is west?
                    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                    Originally posted by lurker
                    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                    Comment

                    • Sullyman2007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1663

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                      Originally posted by Kekeb
                      idk if this is something
                      sully5313 (4:36:00 PM): trav posted
                      sully5313 (4:36:01 PM): gogo
                      Kek3b (4:36:05 PM): i see it
                      sully5313 (4:36:07 PM): lmao
                      Kek3b (4:40:17 PM): rofl
                      sully5313 (4:40:23 PM): wow...i just read it
                      sully5313 (4:40:27 PM): that ****ing retard
                      Kek3b (4:40:34 PM): so youre done
                      Kek3b (4:40:36 PM): gg


                      He never IM'd me back...
                      Fix'd.
                      Don't edit it when you copy/paste next time. Yes, it does make a difference.

                      Lol, no, I was mad because at the time, I didn't fully understand his little deal with Shadow. I thought he had set me up to make me look like a wolf.
                      But I did talk to him and a few others and it's cool now.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                        It was a question

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                          Sup. Posting an interesting conversation I had with trav earlier today. It's pretty much tl;dr, but I'm just posting it to get my thoughts out of the way, showing how to properly play the game, etc. Also, it's good reading if you're bored waiting for the Day phase. I'll be doing hw, message me if you have any questions.

                          RBennie362 (1:46:37 PM): wtf are you talking about
                          RBennie362 (1:46:43 PM): did you even read that log
                          Litodude (1:49:50 PM): yea
                          Litodude (1:49:53 PM): it's pur bs
                          Litodude (1:50:04 PM): and don't tell me it isn't, because this is what you do e ery game
                          RBennie362 (1:50:25 PM): And it works
                          RBennie362 (1:50:32 PM): Ive caught so many wolves that way
                          Litodude (1:50:37 PM): uhm
                          Litodude (1:50:39 PM): ok
                          RBennie362 (1:50:43 PM): I dont even see where you question it
                          RBennie362 (1:50:48 PM): I flat out say
                          RBennie362 (1:50:53 PM): I will help you as a wolf
                          RBennie362 (1:50:56 PM): and he goes
                          RBennie362 (1:51:03 PM): give me some time to think about it
                          Litodude (1:51:04 PM): no
                          Litodude (1:51:06 PM): you go
                          Litodude (1:51:10 PM): okay because you're a wolf
                          Litodude (1:51:16 PM): i'm going to tell eveyone you are
                          Litodude (1:51:29 PM): what the **** kind of fallacious argument are you trying to pull here?
                          RBennie362 (1:51:44 PM): what are you saying
                          RBennie362 (1:51:47 PM): are you telling me
                          RBennie362 (1:51:50 PM): if I go up to you
                          RBennie362 (1:51:51 PM): and say
                          RBennie362 (1:51:54 PM): you are a wolf
                          RBennie362 (1:51:57 PM): I will help you
                          RBennie362 (1:52:00 PM): and you will say
                          RBennie362 (1:52:02 PM): Ill think about it
                          Litodude (1:52:08 PM): /headshake
                          Litodude (1:52:18 PM): you you went up t me like that i'll ave you lynched the next day
                          Litodude (1:52:24 PM): first off: that's retarded
                          Litodude (1:52:32 PM): 2nd: there's no need to fish for roles right now
                          Litodude (1:52:52 PM): 3rd: you pretty much said both sully and iceman are wolves now
                          Litodude (1:53:05 PM): even if iceman as a wolf, i think he'd be smart enough to know who his wolf buddies are
                          Litodude (1:53:51 PM): was a wolf*
                          RBennie362 (1:55:47 PM): dont you remember the game when rzr gave himself up when he didnt read his PM
                          RBennie362 (1:55:58 PM): and fyi I let sully in on it while it was happening
                          Litodude (1:56:01 PM): rzr is an ignoramous
                          Litodude (1:56:14 PM): he can't even be classifed as a person with a brain
                          RBennie362 (1:56:17 PM): lol
                          RBennie362 (1:56:21 PM): well this is his second game
                          Litodude (1:56:26 PM): and?
                          Litodude (1:56:34 PM): he's playing alot better than most people
                          RBennie362 (1:56:41 PM): I did the same thing with kekeb
                          RBennie362 (1:56:46 PM): and he didnt fall for it at all
                          RBennie362 (1:57:51 PM): So I dont see where you are coming from
                          RBennie362 (1:57:53 PM): at all
                          Litodude (1:59:41 PM): what do you mean?
                          Litodude (1:59:48 PM): you don't understand hat i'm trying to say?
                          Litodude (1:59:50 PM): okay okay
                          Litodude (1:59:56 PM): hold on; let me say it clearly:
                          RBennie362 (2:00:03 PM): No i understand what you are trying to say
                          RBennie362 (2:00:06 PM): it just makes no sense
                          Litodude (2:01:38 PM): your idiotic fabrication of lies and falsified evidence to back up your lies do not ork on every single person. and because of these fabricated lies, you, in turn, become suspicious as a monther ****er when you are caught by someone else or by the person you are trying to mislead.
                          Litodude (2:02:13 PM): rzr fell for it (or whatever he did to get lycnhed) because he's an idiotic **** that does not kno how to play a game properly
                          RBennie362 (2:02:26 PM): many people fall for it
                          RBennie362 (2:02:44 PM): and seeing as how most of these players dont know how to play the game
                          Litodude (2:02:47 PM): kek3b, drkirth and iceman on the other hand, are -somewhat- intelligent people and know when they're being lied to
                          Litodude (2:02:51 PM): what players?
                          Litodude (2:02:52 PM): tell me
                          Litodude (2:02:53 PM): ho?
                          Litodude (2:02:55 PM): who*?
                          RBennie362 (2:03:03 PM): it should be understandable that they could fall for it as well
                          RBennie362 (2:03:30 PM): You act like you are so confident in his humanity
                          RBennie362 (2:03:36 PM): for no ****ing reason
                          Litodude (2:03:45 PM): i'm not confident in his humanity whatsoever
                          RBennie362 (2:03:50 PM): i was doing it with all the players
                          Litodude (2:03:57 PM): in fact, i'm not even sure what his role is
                          RBennie362 (2:03:59 PM): he was simply the only one who fell for it
                          Litodude (2:04:12 PM): all i was trying to point out is that what you're doing is rash, retarded, and unecessaey
                          Litodude (2:04:24 PM): when i got the message from sully,
                          Litodude (2:04:32 PM):
                          "Sullyman2007" (1:26:08 PM): IcEmAnEd2 (4:24:17 PM): sully, you there?
                          sully5313 (4:24:28 PM): hey.
                          IcEmAnEd2 (4:24:36 PM): all I needed to know
                          IcEmAnEd2 (4:24:53 PM): trav says he saw your pm, I am wolf, and you are not online.
                          Litodude (2:04:37 PM): i was like wtf?
                          Litodude (2:04:48 PM): he's not that stupid to reveal a wolf role
                          Litodude (2:04:59 PM): i was watching him play in the previous jTWG
                          Litodude (2:05:12 PM): then i realized, after talking to him, it was your doing
                          Litodude (2:05:17 PM): "trav this" and "trav that"
                          RBennie362 (2:05:19 PM): lol
                          Litodude (2:05:23 PM): and i was like o lawd not ****ing again
                          RBennie362 (2:05:39 PM): youve played games with me where this tactic has worked
                          Litodude (2:05:39 PM): i don't know if you're pulling off that tactic you did last game
                          Litodude (2:05:52 PM): trying to accuse someone else of being a wolf in order to hide being a wolf yourself
                          Litodude (2:05:57 PM): but that's what i'm aiming for
                          Litodude (2:06:08 PM): and each and every response i egt from you on inclines me to vote for you even more
                          RBennie362 (2:06:13 PM): usually you seem to assume Im a wolf for no reason
                          RBennie362 (2:06:19 PM): but that is your inclinations
                          Litodude (2:06:26 PM): ...
                          Litodude (2:06:28 PM): "no reason"
                          RBennie362 (2:06:31 PM): i always play like this and you know it
                          Litodude (2:06:40 PM): again you don't listen to anything i say
                          Litodude (2:06:44 PM): and yea
                          Litodude (2:06:47 PM): you do play like that
                          Litodude (2:06:48 PM): all the time
                          Litodude (2:06:52 PM): except in TWG
                          Litodude (2:07:00 PM): when your ealize there are a lot more intelligent people around
                          Litodude (2:07:07 PM): and pulling off that kind of **** will only get you lynched
                          RBennie362 (2:07:11 PM): lol, no
                          Litodude (2:07:13 PM): and you shoud kno that when i'm playing jTWG
                          Litodude (2:07:24 PM): i'm going to get you lynched too because your actions are retarded
                          Litodude (2:07:27 PM): like i said in the thread
                          Litodude (2:07:32 PM): there's no need for role fishing right no
                          Litodude (2:07:34 PM): not ever
                          RBennie362 (2:07:42 PM): seth, rzr, xplay all got caught like that in TWG's
                          RBennie362 (2:09:07 PM): You confuse me continually
                          RBennie362 (2:09:14 PM): make the game more interesting though
                          Litodude (2:09:19 PM): lol oh god
                          RBennie362 (2:09:24 PM): I could flat out prove the person as red
                          Litodude (2:09:26 PM): i just want you dead because you're retarded
                          RBennie362 (2:09:39 PM): and you would try to find a way to turn it into im red
                          RBennie362 (2:10:15 PM): oh on an unrelated note
                          RBennie362 (2:10:37 PM): have you thought of a way to reword you 7b. rule
                          RBennie362 (2:11:00 PM): thunder wants to make it so if someone is banned for a day or less
                          RBennie362 (2:11:07 PM): they are frozen in the game
                          Litodude (2:11:12 PM): **** that
                          Litodude (2:11:17 PM): if they are banned it's their own fault
                          Litodude (2:11:23 PM): they shouldn't be doing stupid ****
                          RBennie362 (2:11:25 PM): and if its more than a day then they are kicked out
                          RBennie362 (2:11:30 PM): i agree
                          Litodude (2:11:31 PM): also
                          Litodude (2:11:37 PM):
                          RBennie362 (2:09:39 PM): and you would try to find a way to turn it into im red
                          RBennie362 (2:10:15 PM): oh on an unrelated note
                          Litodude (2:11:44 PM): you did that yourself
                          RBennie362 (2:11:54 PM): are are you talking about
                          Litodude (2:12:07 PM): everything you just did can be turned against you
                          RBennie362 (2:12:18 PM): i said that regardless of what i do in a game
                          Litodude (2:12:18 PM): because of stuff i just previously mentioned
                          RBennie362 (2:12:24 PM): you try to make it seem like im a red
                          RBennie362 (2:12:26 PM): every game
                          Litodude (2:12:28 PM): ie: this is what youd id when youw ere a wolf and got caught
                          Litodude (2:12:34 PM): don't stop playing like an idiot
                          RBennie362 (2:13:11 PM): i was telling you thats theres no point in me trying to talk about the game with you
                          RBennie362 (2:13:17 PM): because in your mind
                          RBennie362 (2:13:21 PM): I will always be a wolf
                          RBennie362 (2:13:39 PM): so i just want to find out your opinion on that rule
                          RBennie362 (2:13:42 PM): so we can both move on
                          RBennie362 (2:13:51 PM): and play the game our seperate ways
                          Litodude (2:13:55 PM): everyone's a wolf unless they can prove it wrong
                          Litodude (2:14:01 PM): including me.
                          Litodude (2:14:17 PM): whateve one does or says will determine if you think that person is a olf or not
                          Litodude (2:14:22 PM): you shuld know this Mr. TWG guy
                          RBennie362 (2:14:36 PM): you act like I am not playing under that principle
                          RBennie362 (2:14:41 PM): mr TWG guru
                          RBennie362 (2:14:51 PM): like Im implicating anyone as human
                          Litodude (2:15:06 PM): i never said you weren't playing under that principly
                          Litodude (2:15:23 PM): you accused me of thinking that you're always a wol fin my eyes
                          Litodude (2:15:32 PM): and i just told you i'm not individualistic
                          RBennie362 (2:15:37 PM): i see the point you are trying to make
                          Litodude (2:15:39 PM): and i tihnk evyone is a wolf until proven rong
                          RBennie362 (2:15:44 PM): fair enough
                          RBennie362 (2:15:57 PM): i tend to just think of everyone as neutral
                          RBennie362 (2:16:08 PM): and then lean them one way or the other
                          RBennie362 (2:19:21 PM): im going to go soon
                          RBennie362 (2:19:25 PM): but before i do
                          RBennie362 (2:19:35 PM): I want your opinion on that revision
                          Litodude (2:20:51 PM): on which?
                          RBennie362 (2:23:13 PM): 7b.
                          RBennie362 (2:23:26 PM): the ban evasion one
                          Litodude (2:23:34 PM): don't change ****
                          RBennie362 (2:23:46 PM): that rule needs to be changed though
                          RBennie362 (2:24:16 PM): dont you think that if they are banned, then they shouldnt play
                          Litodude (2:28:15 PM): if they are banned during the game, it is up to the host to decide whether or not they should find a substitute, wait for the ban to expire, or ban evade [with the approval of a moderator]
                          RBennie362 (2:29:03 PM): I dont see the situation where they would be able to ban evade
                          Litodude (2:29:13 PM): there has already been a situation
                          RBennie362 (2:29:25 PM): I think that they should just either be kicked out
                          RBennie362 (2:29:30 PM): or do thunder's situation
                          Litodude (2:29:32 PM): a person was allwoed to use an alternate person to post but only in the TWG sub-forum
                          Litodude (2:29:34 PM): no
                          Litodude (2:29:38 PM): keep it as it is
                          Litodude (2:29:39 PM): it's fine
                          Litodude (2:29:48 PM): it gives leeway to a person
                          RBennie362 (2:31:09 PM): you should talk to thunder and people
                          Litodude (2:31:19 PM): too lazy
                          Litodude (2:31:27 PM): idc for the game unless something exciting happens
                          Litodude (2:31:30 PM): with that said,
                          Litodude (2:31:31 PM): brb hw
                          RBennie362 (2:31:37 PM): im gonna go anyways
                          RBennie362 (2:31:40 PM): ill talk to you later
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 693

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                            Not that anything I say will matter anymore....
                            (to trav)
                            Me "falling" for your "trap" is like claiming seer when you're not. You just say it to make people think one way even though it's not true, for whatever reason. Did I say it on purpose? Yeah. Was I planning on agreeing with you? No. It's a bad idea even if someone agreed. My "time to think" was "time for you to stop talking to me" and "time for me to ask sully about it to see what he said". I did ask sully, and he didn't comment on it, but he did show that he was online, which was proof enough that you made one lie. As bad as the logic may be, I would likewise think you were a wolf for trying to expose me as one. That way, wolves get 2 easy kills. 1 on the night kill, 1 on the lynch. That is a good wolf strategy, imo anyways...

                            tl;dr version:
                            That convo proves nothing, I think trav is a wolf, and it's still night so idk why this is all going on already.
                            Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                              Sh4d0w, correct me if I'm wrong, but you say you "fell" for his trap on purpose?

                              ... what's the reasoning behind that?

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 693

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                                I went with what he was saying to see where it was going to lead to, not because I had any thoughts as to actually go with it. I wanted to make sure that everything he wanted to say, he could, so that I could figure out what he wanted.

                                That ok?
                                Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                                Comment

                                Working...