jTWG XLVI: Chicago

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #301
    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

    I've been reading the thread.
    Gosh

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #302
      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

      meno, you know you can't edit ... so don't.

      p.s. you guys better not **** this up

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #303
        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

        Ofcourse, they kill xception -_-.

        Originally posted by Xception704
        meno, you know you can't edit ... so don't.
        It's in his signature. :l

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #304
          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

          ok guys... lets get some activity, this is my last day before I start work for the summer.

          Comment

          • DrKirth
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 484

            #305
            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

            Well then, I've pretty much talked to everyone but meno, and none of them strike out as being particularly wolfy at this point. I'd do some more digging, but I'm probably going to be gone for the rest of the day. So right now, I'm voting for meno, because I haven't talked to him, and because earlier in the game Xception found some things odd with the person meno subbed in for, jugglinguy.


            Be efficient.

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #306
              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

              All we have is jugglinguys one post, and Meno can't really answer why it was posted... It's all we have (and indirect evidence at that)

              Comment

              • argo15
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2006
                • 1863

                #307
                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                I don't know if any of you will go with my plan, but here is what I think we should do.
                Lynch meno
                seer Temo
                If game is not over and Temo is green
                lynch sc979
                seer heavy again

                Comment

                • argo15
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2006
                  • 1863

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                  oh, well i was assuming xplay listend to me when i said seer heavy for last night phase =P

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                    haha, alright, just got home from work. I am putting a safety on kekeb cause I don't know who I will get to talk to between now and deadline.

                    Comment

                    • argo15
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 1863

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                      Argo1516 (3:48:45 PM): 9 left
                      Argo1516 (3:48:49 PM): kill meno
                      Argo1516 (3:48:53 PM): 8 left
                      Argo1516 (3:49:03 PM): seer temote, human wolfed
                      Argo1516 (3:49:06 PM): 7 left
                      Argo1516 (3:49:19 PM): kill temote or sc979
                      Argo1516 (3:49:22 PM): 6 left
                      Argo1516 (3:49:30 PM): seer you
                      Argo1516 (3:50:06 PM): and wolfing, 5 left
                      Argo1516 (3:50:46 PM): if neither you or temote are red, then we have only a few people to choose between
                      heavyleah (3:50:57 PM): yes
                      Argo1516 (3:50:59 PM): so we lynch one of them
                      Argo1516 (3:51:02 PM): 4 left
                      Argo1516 (3:51:05 PM): a wolfing
                      Argo1516 (3:51:07 PM): 3 left
                      heavyleah (3:51:10 PM): ok fine
                      heavyleah (3:51:13 PM): i get it
                      heavyleah (3:51:17 PM): you thought this out...
                      Argo1516 (3:51:20 PM): another lynching, it should be obvious by then =P
                      Argo1516 (3:51:35 PM): i'm thinking it out on your aim screen right now =P
                      heavyleah (3:51:40 PM): haha ok
                      I think it will work. be can search the 4 biggest suspects (imo) then still have 2 lynches left after.
                      meno

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                        Argo, your plan is just random lynching. Who's to say what the wolves will do, can never tell.

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                          So what exactly is it that we have on meno/jugglinguy? I'm assuming the 'one post' that kekeb is talking about is #123 because that's the post that xception attacked him on, but then what about post #138?
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • sc979
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1644

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                            oh, safety on temote until I get some more information.
                            ...

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                              I talked with Argo before and I agree with his plan...it's not totally random, there is some logic involved.

                              Meno


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • xplayfan
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 752

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                                meno

                                Comment

                                Working...