jTWG XLVI: Chicago

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xplayfan
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 752

    #271
    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

    argo is green.

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #272
      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

      So human or MW...

      Comment

      • DrKirth
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 484

        #273
        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

        It was what I figured already so... bleh.


        Be efficient.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #274
          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

          Yeah, you did, didn't you Kirth. =)

          Comment

          • Kekeb
            davai
            • Dec 2006
            • 2765

            #275
            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

            Originally posted by Xception704
            How'd argo's seering go.
            This is not good practice, Xplay try not to tell people who you are seering or take outside factors. Granted most intentions are good, a persuading wolf can take advantage.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #276
              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

              Originally posted by Kekeb
              This is not good practice, Xplay try not to tell people who you are seering or take outside factors. Granted most intentions are good, a persuading wolf can take advantage.
              Well, he shouldn't have told me, but I can assure you he wasn't influenced by "outside factors," at least, not from me.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #277
                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                hi guys, finally read everything. Sorry it is just really unmotivating to read 250 posts when I come into a game. Not to mention I just moved back home for the summer yesterday, and was celebrating being done school last night. I have to move my boyfriend's stuff today, so I won't be around for awhile.

                The good news is I am caught up on the thread, and first suspicions go to Dorama for faking seer, telling xception he couldn't say who he seered, and then later saying he forgot he got to have a seering night 1. Even later saying he read his pm wrong, after trav got lynched which could possibly be his wolf partner. And he was left alone not knowing what to do.

                Anyways, that is how I see things right now, and I just wanted to get a vote out there because I am not sure when I will get back from moving crap.

                Comment

                • dooey100
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 370

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                  aTzUeLo1191 has replaced sully. his AIM is aTzUeLo1191

                  Comment

                  • aTzUeLo1191
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 594

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                    ...and is on AIM right now.


                    Originally posted by omgitznpv
                    brb suicide
                    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                    Comment

                    • DrKirth
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 484

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                      Well, I think I've done enough investigating that I could given the activity, and there's not much I can do unless certain people are available or there's a change in game phase. So, right now I'm going to vote for dorama, because of all the things he's done obviously .


                      Be efficient.

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                        We could also try to think of who in their right mind would wolf shadow...

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                          Well, my spring break ends tomorrow (yeah, it's late, I know), so tomorrow will be a long day. I'll be able to get on in the morning, but not much for the rest of the day. For now, I will be voting for dorama. I don't really trust what he said about misreading his PM. Given that there was no green tag in the role PMs, he should've read it more carefully if he were human, and since dooey actually posted what the human PM said right in the thread, I find it hard to believe that he hadn't noticed that the two PMs were the exact same thing.
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                            Originally posted by heavylee
                            We could also try to think of who in their right mind would wolf shadow...
                            dorama?

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                              Originally posted by heavylee
                              We could also try to think of who in their right mind would wolf shadow...
                              Well, anyone would if they figured this how they expected people to react. You should know that =P. Anyway, dorama is the only factor that if I'm wrong about again, would totally screw me up.

                              Comment

                              • aTzUeLo1191
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 594

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                                Dorama.

                                Basically what everyone else said.


                                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                                brb suicide
                                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...