jTWG XLVI: Chicago

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #376
    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

    Originally posted by heavylee
    kekeb for a no phantom... when does day end anyways? I get my computer back tomorrow, so that means I can go on aim!
    Day ends in 3 hours.
    ...

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #377
      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

      Originally posted by sc979
      long post thingy that implicates me

      Option E) I'm not wolf, and lynching me would end the game. (most likely)

      Well it looks like things will come down to Temote...


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • Temote
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 748

        #378
        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

        Kekeb

        I have no reason to suspect atzu, because he (or at least the person he subbed for, sully) was drawn into Trav's plan to get Shadow lynched. Heavy hasn't seemed suspicious to me, although she did seem inactive, but Argo (who, need I remind you, I thought was a wolf) wanted to have her lynched along with me. The fact the you think I contributed nothing after agreeing with my stance against argo is enough suspicion compared to the other remaining humans around.

        Comment

        • sc979
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 1644

          #379
          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

          kekeb
          ...

          Comment

          • Kekeb
            davai
            • Dec 2006
            • 2765

            #380
            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

            ****

            Comment

            • sc979
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 1644

              #381
              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

              well, that just made it pretty obvious.

              Thanks for letting me live past that fake psychic mess I got myself into.
              ...

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #382
                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                good game

                Comment

                • dooey100
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 370

                  #383
                  Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                  WOLVES WIN!

                  Awesome game guys. Very well played by both sides.

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #384
                    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                    to aTz: my apologies.

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #385
                      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                      Geez, I tried to make a persuasive post not knowing whether or not heavy would show up and change her vote, then it turns out she wasn't even online.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #386
                        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                        Next game, I don't want to deal with this inactivity nonsense. There is a difference between laying low and being inactive. Well played SC, i let me secret go a bit too early

                        Comment

                        • DrKirth
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 484

                          #387
                          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                          blah.


                          Be efficient.

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #388
                            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                            Originally posted by Kekeb
                            Next game, I don't want to deal with this inactivity nonsense.
                            This is always a problem. The only way you're going to have everyone -not- be inactive is if the game was played with everyone having an interesting role (which did not work it's been tested) or if people extremely LOVE this game. Especially if the game runs like a few previous games: all of the active players lynched and killed early in the games and the inactivity ruled till the end.
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 693

                              #389
                              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                              It seemed once I was wolved, the activity stopped... I tried. gg.
                              Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                              Comment

                              • argo15
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 1863

                                #390
                                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                                Argo: "We need to use our last 4 lynches on sc, heavy, meno, and temo. They are the only ones that could possibly be wolves."
                                Temo: I would die so i vote argo.
                                Kekeb: Well that makes perfect sense.

                                Comment

                                Working...