jTWG XLVI: Chicago

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dooey100
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 370

    #361
    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

    The group was down to only six members, and they no longer had the manpower to properly take on Capone. No one wanted to go out of sight, or let anyone else go out of sight. Everyone was afraid that the Mafia would strike again. And strike they did. One minute he was sleeping, the next, DrKirth started screaming at the top of his lungs, a knife in his gut. And no one had seen how it got there.

    Living Players

    1. Temote (Sumote)
    2. dorama (djdorama)
    3. Sh4d0wD3v1L (icemaned2)
    4. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
    5. Jugglinguy (jugglinguy94)/Meno_Rocks123(MenoRS123)
    6. argo15 (argo1516)
    7. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
    8. Kekeb (kek3b)
    9. litodude (Litodude)
    10. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)/aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
    11. DrKirth (DrKirth)
    12. travman301 (RBennie362)
    13. megamon88 (megamon88)/heavylee (heavyleah)
    14. sc979 (sam97379)

    day ends midnight the 7th. (EST)

    Comment

    • DrKirth
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 484

      #362
      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

      No knife can touch me, I'm Untouchable! *gets stabbed*

      Ugh, so much for that then *dies*


      Be efficient.

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #363
        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

        gah, sully

        Comment

        • aTzUeLo1191
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 594

          #364
          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

          Hehe "wolf the last wolf"...brain fart =/.


          Originally posted by omgitznpv
          brb suicide
          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

          Comment

          • Kekeb
            davai
            • Dec 2006
            • 2765

            #365
            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

            Watch your votes guys, if there are 2 wolves left they could isnta on a non-wolf if you vote on a human by accident.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #366
              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

              blah, for some reason I have really high suspicions on kekeb. I don't even really know why, he just seemed fishy in the last lynching. Anyways, I don't have my computer for a few days, so I don't know how much I will be on aim... Sorry doods.

              Ps, that was not a vote, just saying what I am thinking.

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #367
                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                You guys should go on aim more often :\

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                  I've honestly had enough of this game, Temote do you deserve to live? Mind posting some conversations? According to this thread you haven't contributed nearly as much as the other players.

                  Comment

                  • aTzUeLo1191
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 594

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                    Safety on sc979.

                    Temote please show you actually exist so we don't have to lynch you...I really don't want to but it might be necessary.


                    Originally posted by omgitznpv
                    brb suicide
                    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                      I won't vote just yet, but my suspicions are on atzuelo. I've been thinking about the different possibilities here, and atz seems to be the best choice. I'm still in school right now, so I'll explain my reasoning when I get home in 50 minutes.
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                        Originally posted by sc979
                        I won't vote just yet, but my suspicions are on atzuelo.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                          Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
                          Safety on sc979.

                          Temote please show you actually exist so we don't have to lynch you...I really don't want to but it might be necessary.
                          Why don't you want to lynch him? I can't derive any reason from this comment:

                          Kek3b (7:58:58 PM): hey, have any logs of temote? i wonder if he exists :P
                          aTzUeLo1191 (7:59:04 PM): nope
                          aTzUeLo1191 (7:59:10 PM): i have never seen him on until today
                          Kek3b (7:59:59 PM): how about through PM's?
                          aTzUeLo1191 (8:00:06 PM): no

                          So you haven't conversed with him, yet you feel remorse in lynching him... right.

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                            kekeb for a no phantom... when does day end anyways? I get my computer back tomorrow, so that means I can go on aim!

                            Comment

                            • sc979
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1644

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                              So, here are my thoughts. Long post ahead.

                              A1) If argo is a wolf, then both kekeb and temote are human because they voted argo. Of the other two people, I suspect atzuelo for several reasons. First, heavy was mentioned in argo's plan while atzuelo was not. Second, atzuelo said that he agreed with argo's plan and also bandwagoned meno. I realize heavy also said she agreed with the plan, but her vote wasn't on meno. There are two other reasons which I will state later on in the post because they can apply to all situations.

                              A2) If argo is human, then I can't say from this who the last wolf or wolves are. But there's something else that I can look into to help me decide.

                              I've been thinking kekeb is human in this game, but I noticed two things strange about his vote on temote. First, as I've already said, argo and temote are not both wolves, yet kekeb is voting temote right after voting argo. Second, during the last AIM convo I had with kekeb, he told me that he's not the psychic. He also said that he was suspicious of atzuelo and heavy or something along those lines. I'm not psy, and kekeb voted argo, which only leaves temote as the psychic if he doesn't think everybody else is, yet kekeb's vote is on temote. I'm thinking of two possibilities.

                              B1) Kekeb is a wolf, temote is human, argo is human. Meno was also likely to be human because kekeb voted him and didn't back up what I said about not having evidence on him, meaning 2 wolves left. Since heavy seems to be suspicious of kekeb as well, she's most likely human in this case. This also leads to atzuelo being a wolf.

                              B2) Kekeb is human. Whether or not he lied to me about not being the psychic, I'm not sure.

                              C) In the case that somehow both argo and kekeb are human, then I can't really think of much. This is the case where I might be wrong about atzuelo. If there's 2 wolves left out of atzuelo, temote, and heavy, then just picking one of those randomly is a 2/3 shot of getting a wolf. If there's 1 wolf left because meno was one too, then there's still another day if we get it wrong.

                              D) For any situation: My other reasons for thinking atzuelo is a wolf: "1 more for insta btw" sounds like he wanted to insta me. Also, "wolf the last wolf" sounds like a slip-up.

                              So if I haven't overlooked anything, atzuelo seems to be the best option.

                              /long post.
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG XLVI: Chicago

                                dammit, forgot to make the actual vote. atzuelo.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...