jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ejthedj00
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 50

    #121
    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

    Originally posted by meno_rocks123
    I didn't really have a reason to vote for him but after I posted I realized instas wouldn't give me phantom.
    I still think ejthedj is a wolf.
    care to explain your logic there meno? is it because i use "internet lingo" or because you have never talked to me? try talking to me and you will see that i am definitly a human.

    Comment

    • ejthedj00
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2007
      • 50

      #122
      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
      I dunno It's really hard but I'll give it a shot.
      [Translation] I dunno It's really hard but I'll give it a shot. I'm going after psycopete, he isn't talking to anyone and I think he is wolfish. Keeping a low profile, if you live you're in.
      PS- I am trying to keep you in with what I can do.[/translation

      and now a hand drawn comic by me that explains everything.

      Couldn't resist the old meme =D
      aww man argo was right that is funny rofl, and di you know that notonce did sherlock holmes ever say "elementary my dear watson" true fact.

      Comment

      • psychopete
        Quite electrifying.
        • Jul 2005
        • 833

        #123
        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

        OK, while you really can't edit your posts in this, don't triple post.

        Also, if you're going to vote for me, at least spell my name correctly.

        Comment

        • ejthedj00
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2007
          • 50

          #124
          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

          Originally posted by psychopete
          OK, while you really can't edit your posts in this, don't triple post.

          Also, if you're going to vote for me, at least spell my name correctly.
          my apologies pete i believe what i meant was psychopete

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #125
            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

            A ricochet echoes in the silence following the explosion. A bullet screams straight at a soldier, but suddenly alters its trajectory and slams into the heart of freakysnots, who's face was uncovered because he was "just scratching his nose"

            The pain train has come through and killed freakysnots. The hour has now ended, the next will begin when Dead Cell makes another kill, and I decide to start her up.


            Oh and he was a genome soldier.
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #126
              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

              rofl
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #127
                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                I sorta figured it out after he was instad and he said he was human. My vote didn't count anyways, he was already insta'd.
                see ya next game freaky.

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                  A soldier later identified as isosceles suddenly collapses.

                  "FOXDIE!!!" synthetic voice disguising masks the voice, and direction of the outburst.


                  Isosceles was killed by Dead Cell's improved Foxdie virus. He was a genome soldier.

                  It is now the start of a new hour, and it will end when the bandwagon runs over someone, or Monday night.
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                    Have anyone not been insta'd yet?
                    gj bandwagon, we're 1 for 2
                    I'd have to go with my previous thoughts here unless someone else turns out more wolfy by voting ejthedj

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                      oh and don't take it wrong, you just seem really wolfy to me.

                      Comment

                      • argo15
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2006
                        • 1863

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                        random. I'll be on later tonight, like 8-10 hours. I'm thinking of popsicle pirate at the moment, his inactiveness on aim and that I have no othr good suspicions at the moment.

                        Comment

                        • madmatt621
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 3000

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                          I'll be at my computer until 11:30am CST (Gotta go to work). I'll be back on at around 9pm CST.

                          Comment

                          • Popsicle Pirate.
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 72

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                            Originally posted by argo15
                            I'm thinking of popsicle pirate at the moment, his inactiveness on aim and that I have no othr good suspicions at the moment.
                            Homecoming week. I'll be back active again come tomorrow.
                            Originally posted by Dimitri13
                            ******.

                            That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                            Comment

                            • ejthedj00
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 50

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                              Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                              Have anyone not been insta'd yet?
                              gj bandwagon, we're 1 for 2
                              I'd have to go with my previous thoughts here unless someone else turns out more wolfy by voting ejthedj
                              no seriously meno, care to elaborate i would like a chance to clear my name and you seem to think i type like a retard without actually giving me the chance to talk to you.

                              i dont care if saying this gets me killed: meno, i am beginning to suspect you because one seemingly everytime we listen to yours or lito's advice we seem to lynch another one of our own. this may be my last post given that i do now suspect you and lito and given that evryone bandwaggons, which is not even a word, he will probably want to take me out now. but i am human take it our leave it. if i live thats dandy and great and all but if not good luck humans!

                              Comment

                              • Litodude
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 4548

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                                Originally posted by ejthedj00
                                no seriously menoyou seem to think i type like a retard !
                                Maybe because you do type like a retard.

                                Originally posted by ejthedj00

                                i do now suspect you and lito
                                Rofl are you ****ting me?

                                Originally posted by ejthedj00

                                given that evryone bandwaggons
                                That's true


                                Originally posted by ejthedj00

                                ...which is not even a word...

                                *sigh*
                                Maybe if you spell it correctly...

                                I don't know why this guy is so tense about getting voted for. I know your not a wolf, but I'm itching to vote for you just to get you out of the game. Anyway, I'm not voting until you all think for yourselves and find good reasons to vote off someone else.

                                I motion that we implement a literacy test before allowing any new players to participate in TWG/jTWG.

                                Oh yea, contact me on AIM if you would like to read a hilarious convo with ej and I.
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                                dude
                                out west?
                                the fuck kinda location is west?
                                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                                Originally posted by lurker
                                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                                Comment

                                Working...