jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #166
    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

    madmatt's got 5, only 2 more for the bandwagon insta

    Comment

    • ejthedj00
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2007
      • 50

      #167
      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

      screw it ill save my suspicians on meno for later madmatt

      Comment

      • madmatt621
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 3000

        #168
        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

        C'mon...one more vote so I can get on with my life.

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #169
          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

          Non-conforming change of vote to pop.

          I have evidence. Don't switch your votes unless you have reasons otherwise.
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • Popsicle Pirate.
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 72

            #170
            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

            I must admit, Lito saying he has evidence would me want to vote for me, if I weren't me. xD

            I would very much like to hear your evidence, though, and since we tend to me on IM during different times, could you either send a PM or just post it in the forums?
            Originally posted by Dimitri13
            ******.

            That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

            Comment

            • X3R0H0UR
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 540

              #171
              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

              2 1/2 hours till ending, and i might not be on, so get them in before that
              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #172
                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                ps - I'm a wolf.
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • madmatt621
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 3000

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                  Originally posted by Litodude
                  I have evidence. Don't switch your votes unless you have reasons otherwise.
                  Originally posted by Popsicle Pirate.
                  I must admit, Lito saying he has evidence would me want to vote for me, if I weren't me. xD

                  I would very much like to hear your evidence, though, and since we tend to me on IM during different times, could you either send a PM or just post it in the forums?
                  Yea...I would love to hear Lito's evidence.

                  Comment

                  • Litodude
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 4548

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                    Originally posted by Litodude
                    I have evidence.
                    I lied.
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                    dude
                    out west?
                    the fuck kinda location is west?
                    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                    Originally posted by lurker
                    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                      Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                      ps - I'm a wolf.
                      I dunno, that sounds kinda humanny to me....

                      Comment

                      • psychopete
                        Quite electrifying.
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 833

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                        Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                        ps - I'm a wolf.
                        no wai brb changin vote

                        ps jk

                        Comment

                        • madmatt621
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 3000

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                          Originally posted by Litodude
                          I lied.
                          uh hu...

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                            Posting from www.studenteducation.net come on xero fliiiiiiiip
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • X3R0H0UR
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 540

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                              was the vote for madmatt, I'm at work and I can't be caught browsing forums, but I can drop in
                              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                                A group beat down ensues on madmatt as the accusations mount.


                                Madmatt has been killt. He was a genome soldier
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...