jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #76
    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

    I should have highlighted I wanna keep pyro, but I can't edit posts so I didn't bother

    Comment

    • Pyroshock
      ε=-dΦ/dt
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2006
      • 1170

      #77
      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

      Jeez guys, you have no reason to suspect me.

      It's like you're just saying "ooh Lito's post accusing Pyro is long I didn't read it but he must have a lot of evidence packed in there."

      Comment

      • Popsicle Pirate.
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 72

        #78
        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

        Sorry, xplay, Argo just explained it to me.
        But..
        Pyroshock(7)- argo, meno, litodude, BDN, xplayfan, timotlkki, isoscles
        Freakysnots(3)- pyroshock, emerald000, ejthedj00
        Litodude(1)- psychopete
        Xplayfan(1)- popsicle
        Argo15(1)- freaky

        Appears Isosceles just insta'd Pyro.
        Originally posted by Dimitri13
        ******.

        That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #79
          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

          "Raiden....Raiden?....RAIDEN!?!?!?!!!" The voice box on one of the suits of an individual in the crowd breaks up as he charges and plows a high frequency blade through the face of another soldier. The camo's power supply is destroyed and the image is dropped.


          It becomes clear that this was the person who threw the knife, as his belt is littered with them. Vamp has been murdered(...)


          Pyroshock has been murdered and he was Vamp, from Dead Cell

          The next hour will begin as soon as I get a kill PM from deadcell
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #80
            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

            Yes 1 down 2 more to go.

            Comment

            • Pyroshock
              ε=-dΦ/dt
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2006
              • 1170

              #81
              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

              Damn haha.

              Oh well.

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #82
                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                Rofl nice try man.

                Anyway, I just got online and I'll look for anyone else that seems suspicious. I already have the list of who's suspected somewhere in my previous posts (too lazy to search for it).

                I'll be back on later or in the morning most likely. Step-father is being a bitch atm.
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • Litodude
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 4548

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                  Okay here it is

                  meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123) Mason
                  litodude (litodude) Mason
                  iheavylee (heavyleah) Mason
                  ejthedj00 (ethedj00) Human
                  isosceles (dwaynejr1127) Human
                  argo15 (argo1516) Human
                  pyroshock (djpyroshock) Wolf
                  BDN (megamnGTX) Human
                  timotolkki11 (omgwtfraptors) Human

                  popsicle pirate (awsomeorange) Possbily Human
                  psychopete (petermogsworth) Possibly Human/Wolf
                  freakysnots (freakysnots) Possibly Human/wolf
                  emerald000 (emerald3x0) Possibly Wolf/Human
                  madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008) Low possibility Wolf
                  xplayfan (jonaleon1) Most likely Human
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                  dude
                  out west?
                  the fuck kinda location is west?
                  am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                  Originally posted by lurker
                  remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                  http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                  Comment

                  • Litodude
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 4548

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    freakysnots (5:56:01 PM): and why would you vote for me
                    ejthedj00 (5:56:07 PM): cuz i dont know who the hell to vote for honestly
                    ejthedj00 (5:56:17 PM): i wanna keep pyro
                    freakysnots (5:56:36 PM): nice reason?
                    ejthedj00 (5:56:24 PM): sowwy


                    Regarding this...argo, please help him out. I know you know him irl and it's a good idea to tell him how to play smart.

                    And about the next hour: I'm probably going to get killed next so I'll say what I have to say now.

                    The remaining two members of Dead Cell contain a newb and a veteran. So far these are my suspicoins:

                    freakysnots: I mentioned him and xplayfan when pyro mentioned them in his previous post about how he tried to cover them up. The only reason I don't include xplayfan as one of my suspicions is because of the conversations we already had. He did not sound wolfish to me. (Do not disregard him as a wolf though, I'm just saying it's a low suspicion)

                    madmatt: ...because of his lack of participation. I constantly see him
                    in FFR Video Chat, yet I have yet to see his post (except for the one he just made which I will talk about). Regarding his previous post
                    Originally posted by madmatt621
                    Hmm...I'm looking at meno, Lito, and pyro.
                    I can see this as an attempt to mistaken me as a wolf trying to play a fake mason, but then again there's no reason to pretend to be a mason in the first place. You mention pyro as a someone you're "looking" at, to try and hide your real intent to kill both me and meno. By even mentioning our names as possible suspects as wolves guarantee that trying to blame us would mean you, yourself is a wolf.

                    You also choose not to vote, in order to not draw attention to yourself, even if it means getting a phantom (ps where's the phantom x3ro?). You would have, again, most likely voted for either me or meno.

                    If I live through this night then you're my primary vote and target.

                    psychopete: Yes, previously I thought you were human. I only thought this because I didn't think a newb would even THINK about lying on what role s/he plays. That was a quick and retarded thing for me to do. Although, I may just be biased toward you since you are the only who voted for me. I'm not saying that was wrong but damn. You are a low possibility of being a wolf.

                    popsicle pirate: I have yet to contact you on AIM, seeing as you are never on, and your posts are worthless. Seriously: I can't even understand what you are talking about. For sheer stupidity I look at you and I see a wolf.

                    I take out emerald for now because I don't really have any evidence on him. Although I haven't seen him on recently, I did get a chance to speak to him and say a few words. I saw him lurking this thread in the morning and asked him (pretending I didn't see him) if he has looked at the thread. He replied honestly and said he hasn't seen the whole thread, except earlier in the morning. But he also did not vote (at least I don't recall reading him posting).

                    Maybe he and matt are wolves trying to play silent killers. I'm not so sure. These are my suspicions though.
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                    dude
                    out west?
                    the fuck kinda location is west?
                    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                    Originally posted by lurker
                    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                      btw freakysnots is a suspicion but unlikely okay bye
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                        no phantoms after insta
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • psychopete
                          Quite electrifying.
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 833

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                          Originally posted by Litodude
                          psychopete: Yes, previously I thought you were human. I only thought this because I didn't think a newb would even THINK about lying on what role s/he plays. That was a quick and retarded thing for me to do. Although, I may just be biased toward you since you are the only who voted for me. I'm not saying that was wrong but damn. You are a low possibility of being a wolf.
                          Feh, believe what you want, but you'd KNOW if I'm lying. Even in the way I type it'd be noticeable.

                          Comment

                          • madmatt621
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 3000

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                            When does voting start again?

                            Comment

                            • Popsicle Pirate.
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 72

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                              After someone gets wolved.
                              Originally posted by Dimitri13
                              ******.

                              That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                              Comment

                              • Litodude
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 4548

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                                Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                                no phantoms after insta
                                o yea duh cool i'm still alive
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                                dude
                                out west?
                                the fuck kinda location is west?
                                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                                Originally posted by lurker
                                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                                Comment

                                Working...