jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xplayfan
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 752

    #211
    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

    I guess I'll say here, what I said to emerald about not voting for me.

    Remember when pyro said that me and freaky were wolves? Turns out pyro was a wolf, and freaky was a human. Also, pyro was pretty smart. I don't think he would be dumb enough to include a fellow wolf as a suspicion.

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #212
      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

      I change my vote to Psychopete

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #213
        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

        I change my vote to pete.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #214
          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

          Peter Mogsworth (15:24:33): And after talking to you, you're one of the least suspicious people.
          Yeah, of course... Way to show your trust in me by voting out of the random for me. I thought before you would possibly be a human, but now proofs are accumulating against you, so I have no choice.

          psychopete

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #215
            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

            I believe the final result was psychopete.

            While psychopete lies gurgling in his own space fluids on the floor an entire wall vaprizes from the room. At the helm of a large Metal Gear RAY Fatman blasts the living piss out of the control panel, sending all metal gears in the world haywire, defaulting to an emergency protocol preprogrammed by the members of Dead Cell. The worlds ****t.

            The lynching of pete and the murder of EJtheDJ wins the game for Dead Cell! Wolves win, humans are sad.
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #216
              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

              Sorry, mate.
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              Working...