jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • X3R0H0UR
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 540

    #91
    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

    *KA-bang*!! An Asian sounding explosion rocks the corner of the room where a pile of clothing previously thought to be dirty laundry explodes all over the walls. The unknowing, disinterested head of timotolkki11 lands on a large cardboard box.

    The next hour has begun, and timotolkki11 has been blown up. He was green.

    The hour ends Friday at midnight.
    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

    Comment

    • Litodude
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 4548

      #92
      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

      ....okay. That was unexpected.

      BRB ANALYZING DIS KILL LOLOL first doing essay okay bye
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

      dude
      out west?
      the fuck kinda location is west?
      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


      Originally posted by lurker
      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

      Comment

      • madmatt621
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 3000

        #93
        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

        I'll be on tomorrow between 5:45a and 7:30a CST and between 10:30a and 1:00p.

        Comment

        • timotolkki11
          FFR Veteran
          • Jun 2006
          • 68

          #94
          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

          Awww man, how am I supposed to play without a head?
          Good luck team Philanthropy.

          Comment

          • meno_rocks123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 2324

            #95
            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

            wow, Lito wasn't wolfed.

            Comment

            • Litodude
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 4548

              #96
              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

              Okay, I'm back and still haven't changed anything on my English essay (rofl). I was reading through the thread over and I found this:
              Originally posted by Pyroshock
              Now that Lito is a mason, I have no one I suspect except a tiny bit of suspicion from freakysnots.
              This was right after his counter-argument that explained how he wasn't a wolf. What caught my attention was that in the page previous to that one, freakysnots wrote this:

              Originally posted by freakysnots
              argo15 for randomly wanting to kill pyro
              Why would pyroshock randomly claim that he has no one to suspect but freaky, when freaky was the one protecting pyro? I believe that pyro voted on freakysnots since he knew he was going to be lynched anyway, and his vote, nulled. Plus, it adds to the belief that he was a human, whic certainly convinced a few individuals, but we know now he isn't. :P


              I also have a gut feeling on whom the other wolf is (the newb), but I don't feel like sharing that yet until someone contacts me.
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

              dude
              out west?
              the fuck kinda location is west?
              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


              Originally posted by lurker
              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #97
                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                Originally posted by ejthedj00
                im goin after psychopete he aint talkin 2 nearly ne1 n i think he's wolfish keppin a low profile if u live u in?

                p.s. ima try n keep u in wat i can do
                Someone decipher this please.

                ps lol

                pps no srsly
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                  I dunno It's really hard but I'll give it a shot.
                  [Translation] I dunno It's really hard but I'll give it a shot. I'm going after psycopete, he isn't talking to anyone and I think he is wolfish. Keeping a low profile, if you live you're in.
                  PS- I am trying to keep you in with what I can do.[/translation

                  and now a hand drawn comic by me that explains everything.

                  Couldn't resist the old meme =D

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                    PS that took me about 1/2 an hour to make.

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                      Lmfapo made me chuckle.
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                        I couldn't make a mouth that looked right so I left it out.
                        Will post more as soon as someone arouses me to do so.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?


                          Couldn't resist.

                          Oh yea, freaky
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • ejthedj00
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 50

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                            psychpete

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                              freaky
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • psychopete
                                Quite electrifying.
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 833

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                                freaky

                                Also, EJ, I don't talk to most people because they're NEVER online when I'm on. :\

                                Comment

                                Working...